Tuesday 16 July 2024

Happy 11th Birthday T stands for Tuesday!!

  Is it Tuesday already? Then it's time for Tea Stands for Tuesday and a link up with Bleubeard and Elizabeth and  over on the #Alteredbooklover!  I think it was Jo's post, I was reading really early  this morning wishing Elizabeth and of course Bleubeard and T stands for Tuesday a very happy 11th Anniversary!! My goodness how did I miss that!? Is there a swap?? If there is, I'm in!  At the moment, I'm quite busy making Geli printed postcards for Ceri The Crafter's July challenge, #gelypostcardplay, (scroll down to see cards so far!) so if any one does want to swap some ATC's or even a postcard, let me know! As you can see above, there's not much room for my breakfast, a mixed up cereal, as I couldn't make up my mind what to have, so I had a bit of everything. (really nice!)! Some tea, a cold drink and the chocolate chipped bun, all nice and warm!

Well, its' waaaay past my bedtime and I just realised, I never had any dinner tonight! Too busy crafting! But I stopped and made room amongst all my crafty clutter for a hot chocolate and some biscuits, They're putting chocolate on Nice biscuits now, Yum!!  That's it from me. Pop over to Alteredbooklover and join in! Thank you for stopping by!

8 comments:

  1. Your breakfast looks delicious and you have enough drinks on the table, you will stay hydrated all day.

    I haven't used my crop-a-dile in so long, I need to use it. I also spied your tea for 1 pot and cup, too. Then I saw your cup of hot chocolate ad "biscuits," and now I'm hungry. Thanks for the nice anniversary wishes and for sharing so many drinks with us for T this Tuesday, dear Lyn. I am very grateful for you. Now I'm off to check out more of your gelly offerings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, my tea for one is in the background, probably has cold tea in it by now! Yes, havong yummy biscuits so late at night was a no no, I wll pay for that later! I'd love to know what you think of my Gelly offerings!

      Delete
  2. I hope my comment went through. I didn't see it being accepted.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it's here! I went to bed straight after posting as it was only a few hours before it was time to get up again! Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. Looks like you've been busy in your craft room, especially if you missed dinner ...lol 😉. Your hot chocolate and biscuits looks so delicious, just the thing for the weather we've been having. The chocolate Nice biscuits sound great, I didn't know they did chocolate covered ones, I'll have to check them out ☺️ .Take care and wishing you a very happy 11th Anniversay T Day! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you eat while you work.I always a drink of some kind going, but you have to be neat not to get food on your creating. Kudos to you. I hope it was a super T day and have a great week ahead. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your breakfast looks delicious especially the chocolate chip bun. I can't eat or drink while I'm working especially not having a cup or glass of liquid around. There's a reason Ma didn't name me Grace. Happy T Day

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your breakfast looks yummy. You work while eating? There is a risk involved there. Mind you don't splash anything on your work. (been there, done it!)
    Happy T-Day,
    Lisca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

T Stands for Tuesday

Grab button for Second on the 2nd

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

My Blog List

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies