Tuesday 23 July 2024

#Gelypostcardplay number 23 number 23...plus

**I have an update, I can never stop fiddling, to Number 23, listed below. Above is the new picture with the flower coloured in with a red Promarker and a green Posca pen on the stem. I think it looks better but then I guess I'm bias. Below is how it used to look...and, I've got that black chip off of Kevin's shoulder too!

 

  Evening crafty people. I'm a bit late but I have mowed the lawn and trimmed the hedge today and just in time for the garden bin man! Here's my, umm-er?? 23rd Postcard for Cerithecrafter's July challenge #GelyPostcardPlay, Number 23... I'm not sure what I was thinking! Still, I think it turned out nice in the end...(it stopped raining anyway!)

I started off with an orange, swirly, stenciled card...Then stuck a large No: 2 and a small No: 3 in the top right hand corner...mmm?? Then for some reason I covered that corner again, with a napkin tissue, which had a masked-out hand made flower on it after I'd pressed it on my Geliplate. It was mostly stained, black and grey and ripped...and the leaves looked like a big black arrow, which you can't really see now, because I covered the bottom of it with Kevin, the R.a.c. man. I've been sent a few leaflets since the Van stopped with a completely dead battery a few weeks back. Kevin's got his thump up, so I made it look like he was holding the flower...Then I started looking for another number 23 and couldn't make up my mind which one to use...

So I used them all...For some reason there'd been a small pumpkin on the hall table for about a week... Oohh, thinks me. That's  Orange; so, hoping Kevin would forgive me for chopping his legs off... I stuck the pumpkin over his lower half. Then  I found the word 'Happy'. Why stick that on? I have no idea. Seconds later I said to myself, I don't like it, so wrote that on  the card...Then I really didn't like it! Gotta cover that up, I thought! and then, the song, 'Oh happy Day' came into my head. So I typed that out, along with 'I picked this for you' and fixed them in place. Doodled more scribbly bits with my new Posco pens including the music notes. Coated it all in Decopach, edged it all in black and Bob's your uncle, Fanny's your aunt, and we won't mention, second cousin Cyril, not on a Tuesday anyway.

So there we have it. Postcard No 23, for #cerithecrafter's #gelypostcardplay, done! Thank you to Ceri for creating this challenge, it's been really fun! Only a few more cards to go! And thank you for stopping by!! See you tomorrow! (Will there be a freebie Lyn???....Oh. Yes I think so!! But maybe not... ) who said that?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

T Stands for Tuesday

Grab button for Second on the 2nd

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

My Blog List

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies