This one I just used different shades of green, including a metallic one and then used some raffia, squiggled across the gely plate, so when I pulled the sheet off it looked a bit like roads...I then just diecut everything else out of all the other bits of gelyplate painty sheets I'd made over the weekend. The wording I did on my laptop. It's not too bad! I hate the Deadend sign...I shoulda made that smaller ...well, so far so good...That's number 2 done. That's it...off now to start number three... thank you for stopping by!
ENVELOPE FOLIO
-
Hello everyone,
I've done the grandson bit and was quite tired after he left, he is so easy
to watch as he is old enough,BUT, it still makes you tired a...
2 hours ago



No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!
((Lyn))