Wednesday 31 July 2024

#gelypostcardplay, Cerithecrafter- Number 31-The Last Card!

 

  It's the last day, the last one!! Ceri The Crafter's July Challenge #gelypostcardplay, Number 31 today! I'm late...I have two four legged friends staying with me....so I got way-laid! Haven't even had time to link up with WOYWW yet, but I will! Here's my last card...

And no one's more surprised that me, that I managed to do all 31 cards! It's a fish! It's nothing like I imagined my last card would be like... I had no idea what I was going to do...I had blue geli prints and orange ones... so I drew a fish on a dark orange and a lighter orange, cut them out, stuck them together and Hey presto!  I had a fish...

The mostly blue background had 'bubbles' on it, which looked like it could give the impression of being under the sea, and the rest was done using my Pasco pens, a few diecut  balloons, the number 31... a few times, stamped tiny fish and a fishy sign showing the fish where the fishy party is!
It's not the one I was hoping to finish with, but...it's growing on me! Thank you to everyone who's popped in to 'look'. No comments but quite a ton of 'looks' over the month! Which is better than a poke in the eye with a wet stick! (I was thinking 'fishing' there) So that's it from me and her and them! You ca
n join this challenge at any time, or go and have a look and join #pmartistsstudio, or even the star of the challenge, CeriTheCrafter. Thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

T Stands for Tuesday

Grab button for Second on the 2nd

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

My Blog List

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies