Tuesday 30 July 2024

Time to have Tea On Tuesday!

  

Morning! It's Time for  Tea Stands for Tuesday!  Pop over to AlteredBooklover and see what's going on! This is last night's Hot Chocolate, sprinkled with some Cadbury Flake. As you can see, morning or night, I just have to push back my crafty stuff, and carry on! I'm still doing CeriTheCrafters July Challenge, #gelypostcardplay, last card tomorrow... today's card coming up next! 

I'd already eaten my mixed cereal and wanted to finished off the watermelon AND show off my latest new drink. I've been told to eat MORE green vegtables. If I eat any more I'm sure I'll turn green! The drink is called 'Cold Press and is made up of...Kiwi, apple, cucumber, spinach, lemon. ginger, banana and vitamins B C D and E. The first slip is sweet-ish then it's sort of greenish veg! But, it IS nice and I will buy more. (Actually, its very simular to what I have mixed up myself) There's different flavours.
Just had elevenies, pot of tea and some plain chocolate HobNobs and Bourbon. In between breakfast and now, I finished todays Post Card...so there's that mess pushed back behind...Butterflies?? yes, I'd say there's is a few! That's it from me! Happy Tea Day Tuesday! Thank you for stopping by!

7 comments:

  1. I actually like vegetables! You would have been happy a few hundred years ago when the medical establishment thought they were dangerous, and people — mainly upper class — ate green stuff rebelliously. The blender (and electricity) hadn’t been invented so I suspect no smoothies.
    best, mae at maefood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fabulous post and I love your teacup teapot with the happy dog on the side - perfect 😊. That hot chocolate looks so yummy! Wishing you a very Happy T Day! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to see your work / craftspace Spyder... and your tea looks lovely! Happy T day! Hugs! deb

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun post today, Lyn. It's been forever since I had hot chocolate and that looks really yummy.

    I love the one person mug and cup with the dog. Goes well with your tea. You have given us a lot of drinks to chose from. That Cold Press reminds me of smoothies my friend Joseph makes for me. Thanks for sharing your drinks including your water with us for T this Tuesday,. dear friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to find a place where I can get some flake bars before winter and I have hot cocoa more. I love that idea! And your mug is very cool. It looks nice and big for lots of cocoa. And nice breakfast too. I hope you had a great T day. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  6. I should be eating more vegetables too. Making a smoothie is a good way to do that. Thanks for inspiring me.
    A belated happy T-Day,
    Lisca

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your mug and your teapot, too. Happy T Day

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

T Stands for Tuesday

Grab button for Second on the 2nd

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

My Blog List

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies