Tuesday 9 July 2024

Time For tea On Tuesday

 

   Morning, afternoon, Hello! I'm once again linking up with Elizabeth and Bleubeard over on AlteredBookLover for Tea on Tuesday. A quicky post as, the dogs I had over the weekend have gone back to their owners and I'm now left with a lot of doggie toys and other stuff to put away... plus my crafty mess too! I've been joining in with Ceri The Crafter's #Gelypostcardplay challenge for the whole of July, and I'm up to card number 9 today. And of course, it's raining, so, no gardening, just geliprinting. You can see that I've just made enough room for my breakfast this morning. In the background are my 2 Geliplates waiting to be smothered in paint!

My normal boring breakfast was a little different, I added to my Honey and Nut Shredding feet Wheat, Aprocot Wheat and Jordans Country Crisp, with hot milk, plus the fruit and some watermelen on the side, as well and a  warmed up Pains Au Chocolate. My cold drinks were my whizzed up fruit, and raspberry and lemonaid made up of three different teas, and! A pot of tea for one... last week I showed you my Dog and bone cup and teapot set. Someone said they'd  prefer it with cats... so here's my catnap teaset! That's it for this weeks T stands for Tuesday...off to do some more GelliPrinting! No, stop, one more picture. Seeing there's so much Tennis on the Telly, I thought I'd have a Strawberries and Cream scone for tea. Love all I think!
Yum! Don't tell the diabetic
nurse! Thank you for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Your breakfast looks delicious and tempting and your catnap tea service is adorable!

    All the best and happy T-Day, Traude

    https://rostrose.blogspot.com/2024/07/weltreise-2024-neuseeland-von-nord-nach.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have been by sooner, but my keyboard batteries died and I had to recharge them.

    Your breakfast looks delicious. It's been forever since I had watermelon. All that wonderful fruit, too. Kombucha is a great drink that I have yet to experience. And I LOVE your adorable cat nap tea cup and pot. It is adorable.

    I wish I enjoyed the gel plate. I can see you are making the most of those two this month. I guess I should give mine another try.

    LOVE the strawberries and cream scone. I could eat three of them!!! Thanks fr sharing your breakfast, your snack, your gel plates and your various drinks with us for T this Tuesday, dear Lyn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your breakfast looks yummy so do those cream scones. I like your kitty tea pot. Does your house seem quiet without any dogs? I hope it was a super T day, and have a great week ahead too. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmm, yummy breakfast and I was the one that commented the dog mug cute, but cats would look better. 😻Your tea for one set. Happy T Day

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

T Stands for Tuesday

Grab button for Second on the 2nd

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

My Blog List

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies