And! Hours later... here it is. The black was too dark, so I cut the 'ground' out of that, one of the blues was a bit too wishy-washy, so I cut the fox and the rabbit out of that. Then the second pull on the black made that sort of speckled effect, so I used that and added more white dots. I wanted to add a moon. I found the die set, but the moon was missing-then I realised there wasn't really enough room, and it would've been too big anyway. So, forget the moon! I stamped the number 4 onto another scrap of geli paper and then added 'moon beam circles' with some shimmer paint through a stencil. The plastic purple dotty thing under the card in the second picture, was from the £1 shop... I use it to add textured dots, it's really a cat or dog licking plate. So that's #gelipostcardplay number 4 done! On to number 5! Thank you for stopping by!
ENVELOPE FOLIO
-
Hello everyone,
I've done the grandson bit and was quite tired after he left, he is so easy
to watch as he is old enough,BUT, it still makes you tired a...
2 hours ago



No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!
((Lyn))