Monday 22 July 2024

#gelypostcardplay , Number catch 22 Back again with another post card

Here's another postcard for CeriTheCrafter's July challenge, #Gelypostcardplay. This is number 22, which I've called Catch 22 and yes, I did fussy-cut 22 little fishies out from a geli-paint pull, which had a few  stencils added, including little teardrops or rain drops or drips, which, to my very small brain could all become something else!

So out came my new Posco pens, and I turned those little 'drip's into fish. I had a bit of luck with the sunset, even though it was in blue, as the edge under the sun where the roller caught it, looked like a distance sea scope. So I had to use it. There was going to be a small light house too, but I thought better of it.

The actually sea is strips of scrap card, smudged with ink and die-cut using some long cloud dies, turned the other way up, so to look like waves. They are only stuck down at the bottom, to give room to poke the little teardrop fish into. The crab was also stamped onto a geli-paint sheet, as too, the sign he holds and the 'sand' at the bottom. 

There's also a tissue seahorse. He's sort of yellowy, with bits of red but he's soooo thin, he's blended in with the seaweed! Then last, but not least and in my view, is the Pièce de Résistance. The red onion net! That's stretched all the way around trapping all 22 fish; then backed onto another postcard. Job done! Tomorrow look out for number 23. I haven't a clue what I'm going to do for that! Thank you for stopping by! I think I might enter some ...

Challenges

digichoosday-anything-goes


 The term gained currency as the title of a 1961 war novel by Joseph Heller, who actually wanted to called the novel, Catch 18. He referred to an Air Force rule whereby a pilot continuing to fly combat missions without asking for relief is regarded as insane, but is considered sane enough to continue flying if he does make such a request. Hence, Catch 22.

P.S. nothing to do with fish! 

2 comments:

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

T Stands for Tuesday

Grab button for Second on the 2nd

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

My Blog List

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies