Sunday 21 July 2024

# Gelypostcardplay, number 21!

#Gelypostcardplay, number 21! hosted by CeriTheCrafter. I can't believe that I've actually got this far! Only 10 more to do!?? Then what?? I was going to do a Christmas in July challenge at some point. I have the cards! Still can, but must sort out my blog background. I have noticed many bloggers have lost their backgrounds, so it's just a case of getting it sorted, right?

This card started life as a bluurry mess that I rolled my painty brayer over a few times and when it was dry did some scribbles on it, scanned it and then printed it out. I spent most of the morning painting wooden keys, but they ended up far too big. So used die-cuts instead. I wanted to use a heart and got a few out of hibernation, but ended up using this penny spinning heart. As you can see I didn't use it for that because the 'penny' would've got caught on the other things I was planning to add.
The background inside the heart is a geli printed pinkish red tissue paper, the posh tissue paper that was in an Amazon parcel a few weeks back.
(I wish I knew what it was called coz I love it!) stamped with text and keys and fixed to another card under the top card. (That's because I was still thinking of making it into a penny spinner/slider card) The 21 was die-cut from a tiny bit of gold geli printed magazine page and the rest was just glued where it fitted!

I edged it  all in gold and that's about it! There's a bit of white gel-pen used and a bit of scribbling done and I just signed it with my five legged spider this time. Catch you tomorrow with number 22 for #gelypostcardplay, Thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

T Stands for Tuesday

Grab button for Second on the 2nd

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

My Blog List

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies