Friday 19 July 2024

#GelyPostcardPlay Number 19- You do blue

 

 Yep, Hedgie sez, 'You Do Blue!'  July 19th so that means, here's No: 19 of #Gelypostcardplay, a month long challenge engineered by the one and only CeriTheCrafter! 

This time I've used one of my own Digi's...Hedgie with his Sunflower, only of course, it's blue and not yellow. Like everything in my craft room, (and at the moment, in the kitchen as well!) this fell out of a page in a file straight onto the floor, so I had to pick him up. Crafty little hedghog, he knew I'd start wondering how I could use him on my next postcard. Was still thinking of 'Surf's Up'...but couldn't find the 3D embossing Folder I waited. (It's under that heap in the corner probably!)
So, I set about drawing all those little leaves and petals and storks stems, onto Geliprinted paper with a Shapie, cutting them out, gluing them together,
but they weren't enough.... needed something else and what just happened to fall off a pile of stuff...a piece of fern tissue paper. Perfect!
I placed the ferns over a greeny/yellowy/gold/white spotted, leaf stamped post card, then placed Hedgie to one side, where it looked like I could make him a 'path.' I stamped his watering can on another piece of gelipainted tissue and then set about adding all those flowers. The number 19 is the tiniest diecut number set I have and kept sticking to everything except where I wanted it! I also used a white gell pen, Posca pens,
(because of Ceri, I've now ordered some different sizes and more colours!) a black very thin brush pen, there's even a tiny bit of Lawn Fawn in there! Oh! and the bee! My white gel pen wouldn't work on the card sooooo, I cut the bee from a packet of Poppy Seeds, so the red in the background sort of blended in! The words were done on my laptop. You do blue! I covered everything (and not just the postcard!) in decopatch. I bought it a while back, when it was half price at Hobby Craft. And that's me done!! Google #Gelypostcardplay, and see all the YouTube fun! Thank you for stopping by

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

T Stands for Tuesday

Grab button for Second on the 2nd

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

My Blog List

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies