Wednesday 31 July 2024

It's WEdneSday-Just in time for WOYWW!? #791

Evening WOYWWERS! Click over to sarahs craftshed and join in!! I'm very late, busy playing with two four legged friends, and not long come back from a nice long walk (in the cool) along the river. One of them now is sitting behind me on my 'office' type chair and the other one's sleeping on my feet! So, this is going to be a short post!  Well, it's the end of the #gelypostcardplay challenge and I did it! All 31 postcards, done! I just want to give a shout out to Angela, 'Felix the Crafty Cat! Lookie see above! My number 28 card...wozzzers! That's Angela's ATC card sent to me back in May for the WOYWW!? 15th anniversary. It fell out of one of my little ATC's drawers yesterday. Somehow it must've made an impression on Brian my brain...because look!! Without realising I reinvented the almost same idea!!  Thank you Angela!

 

 Above, I've started clearing up now.... so there's not much to see...

So I'll just show you all the cards in a heap...

 All 31 of them....Well, yes I know some of you manage to make tons of cards and things everyday...but this was kinda a first for me!

If I had a trumpet, I'd blow it...luckily, I haven't!
That's all the cards, maybe a couple could be missing...(fallen down the back of the sofa probably) I was thinking of doing a video 'flick through' with all of them...many have done it but, maybe not! That's it from me! Catch you all later! See you over on WOYWW!? Thank you for stopping by!!

8 comments:

  1. You're very welcome Lyn, pleased to be of use. I am amazed at how busy you've been, that is one massive collection of cards and great themes too love them. Wishing you a cool woyww. Hugs Angela x9x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was sooo amazed when I found it! I'm going to keep them together now!

      Delete
  2. welldone for completing the challenge, what a lovely pile of cards! Happy WOYWW Helen #2

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Helen, I'm going to miss it now!!

      Delete
  3. Oh well done Lyn - they are fantastic cards. Glad you have had such fun making them. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, it kept me out of mischief for a while!

      Delete
  4. You have been so busy, well done. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Elaine! I try to keep my inner thoughts working!!

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

T Stands for Tuesday

Grab button for Second on the 2nd

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

My Blog List

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies