Tuesday 23 July 2024

It's a late cuppa for T on Tuesday!!

 Oops! It's Tuesday and Time for Tea over at Elizabeth and Bleubeard's Alteredbooklover. Well, as you can see, same ol' same or breakfast, including of course a small pot of tea (a cold mug of tea) Elderberry and lemonaid tea cold drink, warmed chocolate chipped bun, boiled egg, with froggy just peeking over my mixed cereal with fruit. In the background crafting is still  going on. To the side an old magazing that I'm havesting pictures out of.  

Now dinner was a bit different... A toasted Naan bread,  serve up with a Thai red Chicken curry and Jamine rice. I don't usually dump it on the place, but the saucepan was hot! I normailly make a circle of rice, which is what you;re meant to do to stop all the curry flowing over the edge of your plate! Honest, it tastes so much nicer than it looks! Today I managed to trim the hedge and cut both the front and back lawns. They're only little, but I'm still giving myself 5 stars for that. Pop over to Elizabeths to see what's going on over the pond! It's somebody's birthday! Off now to finish today's #gelyplaypostcard! coming up next!!!  Thank you for stopping by!

9 comments:

  1. I stopped by to see what you were up to and I hope you don't forget to link to T today. I am late myself today because I had an 8 a.m. appointment that lasted longer than I expected.

    The first thing I saw was that little frog peeking over the edge of the breakfast. So cute.

    Is that a cat in the mug? It is adorable. Of course, I like your tea pot for one, too. I must remember to find mine.

    I give you five stars for your yard work. Lately it takes me all day to mow both the front and back yards.

    One nice thing is, we are not judges of some cooking show, so appearance isn't required here! As long as it tastes good, that is all that is important.

    Thanks for sharing both your breakfast and dinner,. as well as your many drinks with us for T this Tuesday, dear Lyn.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reminding me to link! I totally forgot....again! Yes, the frog, there used to be two, I have no idea what happened to the other one! And yes, there's a cat on my cold cup of tea mug. Luckily my garden is quite small! So the lawns take a few minutes! Hope your appointment went well, and that you are feeling a bit better. ((Lyn))

      Delete
  2. Oh I love Thai red curry. You are making me hungry for some just looking at that photo. And even your breakfast looks better than what I usually have-grin. I hope it was a delicious and fantastic T day too. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. very delicous thank you! There's always seconds for tomorrow!

      Delete
  3. Getting the yard work over with is a challenge, and finishing a job is satisfying. Sounds good.
    best, mae at maefood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so behind with garden stuff, but it takes what it takes to get it fixed...I'm sure the bindweed goes a mile a minute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. As usual, I'm a little late with my T-Day visit, but I think your breakfast doesn't look as boring as you claimed ;-) The frog alone is an eye-catcher! :-DD Oh, and I see you drink kombucha - we also really like that. Your Thai red chicken curry also looks delicious - give me a portion too, please!
    All the best from Austria, Traude

    ReplyDelete
  6. I harvest pictures from magazines too Spyder. what fun! Everything looks yummy! Happy Belated T day! Hugs! deb

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous breakfast, I love Mr Froggy looking over the bowl - such fun 😊. Great to collect magazine snippets too, but I have too many ...lol! Loving your dinner too, it looks delicious. Well done you for doing those hedges; you're definitely a star for that alone! Happy T day wishes ❤️. Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

T Stands for Tuesday

Grab button for Second on the 2nd

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

My Blog List

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies