Thursday 1 February 2024

Happy February Already! A Painty Freebie-plus

 This is not finished yet....this painty A4 thing-a-me-jig, but when it is, I'll post it and hopefully you won't reckonise it.... I've called it, 'It's in there somewhere'...as I stamped a large butterfly's wing at least three times, but  can't see it anywhere. Perhaps you can!  If you can use it, just click and save and if you do use it, I'd love to see what you make of it. Sorry there's been no Wednesday freebies. I get a bit ...not sure of the word, dis-hearted?? Loooking waaaay back and seeing that some or almost all of my digi's used to get over two thousand  downloads in the week they were freebies and now very rarely get more than six! I know it's my fault and I should at least work out how to get them into the digi store, I have hundreds and hundreds waiting in the pipe line!  Let's say, 2024 will be that year!

And here it is again, after I've played with it on the laptop... I think I like this one better, or this one...?

  Thank you for stopping by! Hey! It's Ground Hog Day tomorrow. Be careful what you wish for!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the Painty pieces Lyn.
    I think I spot butterfly wings on the right hand side above the dots (but then I could be manufacturing them in my mind as I had to be beaten by "Find The Hidden Thing"). lol
    Sorry you aren't getting many downloads on the freebies these days. I usually download them - might have missed the odd week now and then.
    I'll definitely let you know if I use any of these backgrounds.
    Suze

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies