Wednesday 14 February 2024

WOYWW!? #767 Crafty Goodies from Temu, Local Craft shop and Craftelier

 Morning, WOYWWERS! I mean afternoon Crafty Peoples! Hope today started off well for you... It's raining here! Surprise! I'm actually in my craft room today... and in the kitchen, joining in with WOYWW!? over on Julia's Stamping Ground! 

 Above you can see my small haul from Craftelier arrived, it took ages!! (Temu is quicker)  thought it was coming from here, in England, but of course it wasn't. I wanted The Magic Forest, had some from my local Craft Shop...Emerald Crafts, about 35 minutes away but they  only had some stickers (which I already had from them) and I really wanted more (don't we all!) But they did have some 'Deep Cocoa' A4 240gsm card, which I'm going to use for the journal. I've seen a few YouTube tutorials using The Magic Forest, which I'm going to use as a guide. I did try CraftStash first, wanted to use my 10% VIP, but no luck. 'Your search returned no results'   

At Emerald Crafts I also bought some Distress Oxide 'cracked pistachie' ink (the first one I've ever bought) and  this cute Tim Holtz booklet 'District Market', the only one they had with £3 off, so, that jumped into my basket too. Then I drove up to see Emma (lovely daughter) and the three of us went on to Hobby Craft, were some goodies popped into Niamh's basket.

Now I know you're going to moan, but....this pen holder came from Temu....it appears I had some 'rebate' so this was, well... no money at all!  A little while  ago this arrived... under £2 pounds...there is a dearer one.. (about £6) It's a little photo box with light and extra coloured felt to add inside...

 

 It's on my cooker. It folds flat and has its own little bag too. You can even take pictures from the top.

What else arrived?? Oh, well, I'm not having much luck with my GoPro Camera, still not found the grapper to hold it, so I ordered this for my phone...

Don't laugh, I can hear you! That thick wobbley bendy bit is very strong and hard to pull into the shape you want...I mean, it was getting in the way of any filming and...for the life of me, could I open that foot that fixes onto the shelf? No!  Temu got the seller on line and he couldn't workout why I couldn't just unscrew it and said he'd get back to me... Meanwhile, me wanting to use it NOW, drove over to Bro and Sis inlaws where Big Pat said, "threads twisted, you'll never get that open," and used a dirt big knife to false it open and Hey Presto! That did it... meanwhile, I have seen a phone holder with a ringed light attached that looks perfect for what I want it for...on Amazon. So, that's it from me! Happy WOYWW!? Thank you for stopping by!

10 comments:

  1. All that new stash, you are going to have so much fun. It's so annoying when you buy something and then it doesn't do what it's supposed to, hope you get sortexd soon. Sending woyww hugs Angela x2x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seem a lot of things were jumping onto baskets this week! The Tim Holtz booklet looks intriguing! I recognize the cover paper! Have fun with the Distress Oxide ink, it is very different from regular Distress Ink. Have a wonderful week, Happy ❤️ Day! Lindart #19

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh lots of shopping! Go you. Hugs BJ#5

    ReplyDelete
  4. great shopping! at least you have a relatively close craft shop... have a happy WOYWW Helen #4

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great stash! I ordered a complete studio setup (for my YouTube videos) from Temu it has microphones, equalizers, etc. and it was only $2.76. The hubster said, "this is not going to work and you are going to be upset!" Well, it works just fine and now he has to do laundry for a week! :D)

    I like your pen holder! I am glad you got your holder fixed! Maybe they will send you another! I have no problem ordering from Temu! They delivery quickly, and my orders are always delivered by private couriers..just my Amazon items!
    Enjoy your haul!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, WOYWW #9

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun post and lots of great products. I too work with a goose neck phone holder, move it around a lot !~~ Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have had a lovely shop. Nothing like a shopping spree to lift the spirits. My Temu order came today🤗🤗. Happy WOYWW Angela #6

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL! I think I have one of those bendy light, and yes, almost too hard to manipulate. Ah well.... I am also awaiting a (small) Temu purchase, and wish I had seen the pen holder. How handy! And your collection of die cuts looks lovely. What will you do with them, I wonder? :)
    Catching up on the end of the list!!
    Mary Anne (12)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh have fun playing with all that new stash now it has arrived Lyn. Stay safe and Happy belated WOYWW. Sarah #16

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry but I did chuckle when I saw your techy add ons! I think I know what you do with them. I love the look of your new stuff And Emerald forest sounds wonderful. 😀

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies