Sunday 4 February 2024

Happy Birthday Karen-Doggy waterfall Card-plus links to freebies

 It was Karen's Birthday yesterday, who's Karen? (I can hear you say)Well, at the moment she has pink hair and runs the cattery where my very much missed Mr Jinx would board when me and hubby John were  away for a few days or a week. She also breeds shitshoes...sorry.. Shih Tzu's  and has informed me that she will most likely start preparing things for puppies next year. 

Anyway. A birthday card had to be made and seeing I had one of my Melt Down's on Friday, I think I loaded a freebie and then, the rest of the day just vanished and I didn't even get to start her card, so???? first thing Saturday morning about 5ish, I started and by midday I was still in my pyjamas...but the card was done! Still trying to use up scraps where possible.... Most of these papers are freebies from Gathered You can find the doggy papers here, but you may have to sign in first. Loads of papers from past Paper Inspirations and CardMaking magazines and also PaperCraft issue 147 Barking Mad

 Debs (sis in law) also dog walks Karens dogs, and on numerous occasions I have too!) contacted me to be at The Riverside Inn by 1.30 and for once I arrived early. (At this stage I will add, I was no longer wearing my pyjamas!) There were five of us in the end, and we had a fantastic meal, I had a Sticky Chicken Starter, Cod and Chips, and  finished with a Chocolate Bomb! (don't tell the diabetic Nurse!) 

Yum all day long!!! I now have eaten soooo much in one day that I won't need feeding til next Tuesday!! Back to the card...

Yes, inside there's a sideways waterfall...which I cut out with a die and then forgot how to make it!!! So, voice in head suddenly yelled, 'Just do it!!!' so I did, and it worked and I managed not to glue it all together in the wrong places!! The pink frames are a cheat! They're just a pink Promarker, then there's 'smooth' bluish glitter card from The Works. There's also a few dots of Nuvo Jewel Drops but they're so translucent you can't see them.

Finishing with one of the last pictures Karen sent me of Mr Jinx while John and I were celebrating his last  birthday with all the family, riding that zip wire! in Cornwall.  Have a great Day! Hoping to find some Challenges!

Thank you for stopping by!

Challenges

Pennyschallenges-564-Anything Goes

2craftycrittercrazies-Anything goes with a critter

1 comment:

  1. Firstly, you did make me chuckle with your posting. :) Your card is wonderful, love all the doggie papers and dog, plus the clever waterfall design inside. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at Critter Crazy Challenge this week. Good Luck. I hope to see you again in our next challenge.
    Faith A DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies