Tuesday 27 February 2024

A Ticket For T Stands For Tuesday

  Rather than have  my boring breakfast at the top of my post for 'T Stands For Tuesday' over on AlteredBooklover, I thought I'd start with this tag, which I will add to the decorated black lunch/snack bag I found after playing with a brown one last week...(there's now even a video of that...play it at double  speed, coz my rambling will drive  you crazy) Anyway, I found Tag Tuesday which I'm going to have a go at, as there's another week left to add your tag creations. The tag has to include 'asemic writing' which, after googling it, means just simply, scribble anything!! Which I have! I'm going to add more pictures on another post later.
Well, here's a mixed up breakfast. I started to eat it. I whisked up some eggs with a dob of butter and some milk and they came out really fluffy and yummy. I've also made it with added grated cheese. I googled what I can eat, chops, bacon, eggs, cheese, after being told to lay off them ages back... and at last have a blood test booked in a months time, mainly to check if I can stop taking the cancer pills. (it says on the packet I can stop next year... By then I'll need a wig! Could be fun! I think telling them I'd stopped taking all my meds made them... ummm speed up a bit. They said I must restart taking the meds...(and keep notes on how I feel) even though I've been feeling sooo much better without them. Anyway, that's another story!

I'm really late posting this, so will finish with my hot chocolate with a teaspoon of Nutella...it's a treat for spending most of Tuesday hunting out lights for the kitchen, then finding a shop that had them AND getting up to the third step on the ladder to fix them in!! No wonder there's a smile on the Nutella lable! YUM! Night Night!! Thank you for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. OH Lyn, what a fun post. I hope yoou can stop taking cancer pills if you feel better without them.

    I've never had Nutela, but it looks yummy.

    You really ARE Mrs. Fix it. I'm not that brave.

    Thanks for sharing your breakfast and your hot chocolate and Nutela with us for T this week, dear Lyn.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies