Tuesday 6 February 2024

A Christmas -Winter Box Card

 I was hunting for a Christmas or Winter  challenge but couldn't find any so, I just thought I'd add one of my wintery cards anyway! I was in the mood for making quite a few of these and have never posted them, mainly coz I'm still adding bits!! I am wishing now that I'd left this one as a box card and not added the 'card bit' still, it's not turned out too bad and it's a good 'pracistice' for making the next one better! The papers are of course 'It's SnomeTime2' 12x12 and 6x6 papers from Craft Consortium. That's it! Thank you for stopping by! Oho! Found some...

...Challenges 

Thehollyandivychristmaschallenge-anything-christmas-goes

pennyschallenges- Anything Goes (using paper)

craftchallenge-winter. WINNER

 

5 comments:

  1. Lovely card Lyn.
    CRAFT Challenge has a winter theme for their current challenge (has about a day left to run as I write this)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found that one but then forgot it so thank you for reminding me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful display!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! It is just amazing.
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge, looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl xx CRAFT DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Briljant card, very nice.. Thanks for entering your card at Penny's Paper crafty challenge
    Geweldige kaart. Leuk dat je meedoet met onze challenge bij Penny's Paper crafty challenge
    Creatieve Groetjes Claudia

    Vanaf heden geef ik workshops en verkoop ik mijn kaartjes via mijn FB groep
    Mijn FB groep: Claudia's Kaartjes
    You tube:Claudia's Kaartjes
    Blog:Claudia's Kaartjes
    Challenge blogs:
    Girlz Creative Christmas 
    Girlz makes Guyz Cards
    Girlz creative crafts
    Creative sketchy girls

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies