Wednesday 28 February 2024

Its WedNESDAY! That means WOYWW!? #769

 

 As always, I'm a bit late, linking up with Stamping  Ground. I was still trying to comment yesterday! So you could say I'm sort of early too!(no yer not) There's not a lot of difference on this weeks craft top. Nearly the same  as last week, as I'm still just playing at sticking things on other things. I was making a tag or tab??? to join in with a challenge. 

 The first one looked soooo much better in my head! (Made from book pages) But I hated it. Then I found a waving edged price tag and used that instead. Much nicer. Then  covered a black lunch/snack bag in whatever I could find. 

 The tulips I fussy cut from  our village magazine's cover, which we get free every month. Might save it for a glue book, but I'm still not really 'getting' them and it looks nice up against that purple lunch bag.
So! not much to report this week...although I have mastered quite a lot! Here's a picture of Granddaughter after just finishing a game of Rugby!

Well, that's it from me! Hope you all have a fabulous WOYWW week!
Thank you for stopping by!

15 comments:

  1. Love your tag and the tulips. Take care and happy WOYWW
    Hugs
    Lynnecrafts 4 xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! at least you're not in spam this week!!

      Delete
  2. Love the tulips against the purple. Just sticking is a great way to relax. Happy WOYWW. Angela #11

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm on the look out for another mag, so's I can use it again on something else! Sometimes our chemist has a few to give out..

      Delete
    2. It is great fun, but I need more funny, pretty, weird things to stick!!

      Delete
  3. I really love those collaged tags Lyn. Visiting having been up to the hospital with Hubby getting additional pain relief. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #14

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! I do hope they find something that works this time. pain is definitely...a pain!

      Delete
  4. Your tags turned out great. Your granddaughter looks as if she had a great game.
    Creative Blessings!
    Kelly #17

    ReplyDelete
  5. great pic of yr granddaughter! I'm running late as was late home from work and had to get dinner sorted before getting back to desks... Happy WOYWW Helen #2

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the collage tags, great idea. Very pretty tulips too. We've been out all day today so on catch up. Wishing you a very happy woyww, Angela x9x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the tulips - they look really fab against the purple background and the tag is gorgeous. Hope you have a great week,
    Diana xx #12

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm not sure about the glue books... Love you tag and tulips - always a favourite flower! Happy WOYWW! Susan #1

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've never heard of glue-books - are they like the old Smash books? I think I recognise that rugby strip but I can't think where from. My daughter plays for Eastleigh & Winchester U16s so probably not far away!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm not sure about the smash books, probably are! And yes, she lives in Chandlers Ford, Eastleigh! Small World

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving the tulips, I'm using a magazine for my March Journal was struck by the daffodils on it. Lovely tag, like the wavy edge. Hugs BJ#10

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies