Wednesday 14 February 2024

This Weeks Wednesday (Always a )Freebie. It's Just Flowers-with update


 Here's this weeks Wednesday (always a) Freebie. I thought I'd colour it in for you, as spending hours trying to colour in the black and white picture, would probably course you to lose the will to live! But it's up you, you can give it a go, if you have nothing better to do! Just click and save!
And why have I put two coloured pictures on here. They look the same....they are....but one of them has one of my five legged spiders dangling from one of those flowers.... Bet you can't find him in two minutes!  Thank you for stopping by!
*********************************************************
Update... this was drawn on an A4 sheet of  200gsm paper and coloured on the laptop, using paint-net. I trimmed a tiny bit off the side where it was scanned as it left a line. Now, for same reason, on my printer it doesn't want to print it out in A4 only A5, and if I try to make it A4,  I feel it makes it a bit too dark, see underneath sheet in picture below. Kept at A5 it's a bit small so I've inked the edges and inside with Distress Oxide-blueprint sketch-and splashed it with a little water.
Another update: I changed the background colour to make it a little lighter AND got it to print in A4, but it looks sooo blurrrr, IYKWIM. So, I purposely printed it in A5....  I think it's better, as the black is not so blury black and the flowers are smaller. 
 
 I also left enough 'white from the paper I printed it on, to make a pocket by folding it inside (two if I'd moved it over a bit! (or a couple along the bottom) Again, I inked the white inside with the Distress Oxide. So now I don't feel this is totally useless!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the papers Lyn. Always good to have the coloured version to assist with what is what when colouring (if I decide to attempt colouring it).
    Didn't have a look for the spider - end of the day and my eyes can't focus for too long.
    Suze

    ReplyDelete
  2. To tell you the truth, I can't find him either...or remember which sheet I put him on! Thanks for stopping by...oh, your tip of adding one of my cards to a challenge, paid off...it won! Woo hoo!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies