Friday 2 February 2024

Happy GroundHog Day with a Friday Freebie! And a moan about a banned post!

   My GroundHog Day didn't start off too well! Checking my phone for the second time at about 5ish this morning, I noticed a message stating that one of my posts from March 11th 2011 has been banned for its content and had been taken down. What-what- what??? WHY? And I have to change -whatever is wrong with it, before it can be reinstated.
 
coloured on my laptop

 It was a St Patrick's Day card with my little leprechaun sitting on a toadstool celebrating that he'd found the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. It had at least fifty comments from blogs and people all over the world, some not with us any more, including a rare one from John. And of course, loads of links to freebies, papers, fonts, challenges and new followers etc, which I know some of those links are no good now. If that's what's offensive, I can't take the links out of the post, if it's been taken down, can I?  Anyway??? I'm stumped! Who do I complain to? Most of the smaller pictures on that post had already disappeared, years ago, leaving a larger one at the bottom of the post, as blogger probably saved them to a site that also no longer exists, and I was left with a line of triangles with an exclamation mark instead. Yes. Last night I did re-add a picture of that card to that post! Is that why they've banned it!? So, this morning this weeks very late freebie (on a Friday) is a new dancing Leprechaun on a toadstool....  GO HERE TO DOWNLOAD HIM! (I am thinking of doing a rainbow background to go behind the PGN image of this...what do you think?)

On the brighter side....I can now spell Leprechaun without looking it up everytime!

UPDATE! at 7.30 this morning, via email,  before this post had been published my old post from 2011 has been reinstated!  Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. Oh dear. Did they explain why they deleted it? Which would help avoid the same situation in the future?
    Thank you for the freebie. He looks a very happy leprechaun.
    Suze

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies