Tuesday 6 February 2024

It's Tuesday and Time for Tea on Tuesday.

 There's me thinking I'd done this already...yes....last week. Where do the days go!? Happy T For Tuesday! Pop over to AlteredBooklover and join in if you dare! After moving back some crafty stuff, above is my boring breakfast...with not so boring plates! I thought I'd show off my new blue plates again... (I have the cups as well) as I was a bit fed up with the old chipped ones! (The cute little egg cup is decades old, probably bought from Woolworths!) I took daughter to Ikea for a birthday treat, treated her to lunch and some new plates too, for a New Home pressy. See her New Home Cards Here and here.

 

 Over the weekend five of us celebrated  Karen's Birthday, with a loverly meal. (see her card here) I know I've already posted the Chocolate Bomb  but it's worth another look! It was YUM YUM Yummy!   I had sticky Chicken for starters....

 Here's Karen from last summer....before her hair was pink, with some of her dogs! (I helped her out while sis in law, her normal dog walker, was away) She's hoping to start breeding again from one of her girls next year. Then there'll be lots of little Shitshoes Shih Tzu's everywhere!!

And lastly, I have two of these large Camelia bushes in my garden, flowering away and looking lovely. The other name for them? Is, Tea Plant! Oh and if there's someone here who loves Kew Gardens? Here's a link to some freebie papers. (you may have to sign in) That's it for now. Have a great week! Happy Tuesday! Thank you for stopping by!

14 comments:

  1. I'm glad you shared those pretty blue dishes again since I missed T last week. I like them. And I love your egg cup too. How cute is that. And you chocolate bombs looks so delicious. I've seen them but never had one. Sounds like a fun time celebrating your friend's big day. Have a super T day and week ahead Spyder. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, that Chocolate Bomb was lovely, very sweet and chocolaty and served up with some hot sauce and icecream!

      Delete
  2. Your breakfast looks lovely — using pretty plates, bowls, and mugs is always fun.
    best, mae at maefood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't really need new plates etc, but my old ones are sooo tacky and chiped I thought, well, why not. Emma chose the same set, so when I'm gone... she can add them to her collection!

      Delete
  3. I love those blue dishes. I love anything blue in the kitchen. The egg cup had me smiling. It is adorable, but I also want the egg you fixed. It's been SO long since I had one soft boiled like that.

    I've never heard of a chocolate bomb before. It looks decadent. So glad you could share Karen's birthday dinner with her.

    I was really impressed with the Tea Plants (Camellias) from your garden. Thanks for sharing your breakfast, birthday, and flowers with us for T this Tuesday, dear Lyn.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have another one of those egg cups, I'll have to put them together next week! I'm sure they used to have hats!

      Delete
  4. Your blue dishes are lovely. And as for that chocolate bomb.....yummy! Happy T Day, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving your new plates and that egg cup is adorable - love it 😊. Glad you had fun with your daughter, sending her happy birthday wishes! Take care and wishing you a very Happy T Tuesday ❤️. Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the blue plates and the egg cup made me smile. I'm craving chocolate now. Happy T Day

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like the dishes. Always fun to get new plates. The egg cup is way cute. I could go for one of those chocolate bombs. Yummmm Have a nice day today.

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are really chocolatey and sweet! so bad for me! Thank you for popping by

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute egg cup! And I love your blue plates. They remind me of the blue Denby plates that were hugely popular (and probably still are but I'm out of the picture).
    That choc bomb is so decadent! I've never had the pleasure of eating one but I tell you, my mouth is watering!
    Hugs,
    Lisca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies