Wednesday 28 February 2024

A Tag with a bit of Scribble!

Here's my latest make, a Tag, plus a black lunch/snack bag to match. I'm hoping to find a few challenges, one being, TagTuesday   the theme this challenge is to add 'asemic writing' to your make, which is, just a lot of 'words' or scribble, which doesn't mean anything. Easy!

 I've had this curvy clothing label hanging around for ages and was dying to make it into something! It's mostly made up of washi tape, tissue papers, stickers and lables. I decided to make another lunch/snack bag pocket again, only this time I used a black bag. (Can't wait to make something in a Halloween theme later in the year as I also have orange!)

 

 Here's a close up so you can see the 'Asemic Writing' (my scribble) I've never done this before but I'm definitely going to do it again! Here's a link to Ceri the crafters Paper Bag and Tag Video  where I first saw it about a year ago. Thank you for stopping by!

                                           Challenges

                             tagtuesday.-asemic-writing

allsortschallenge-#769 (Butterflies and the clock on the Bag)

thecraftyaddicts- Anything Goes

5 comments:

  1. So happy you have played along in our challenge with your fabulous tag. Hope to see you again.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is awesome, so beautifully done, thanks for linking to tag tuesday. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a perfect tag for the challenge Spyder! I just love it! Thanks for playing along with us at Tag Tuesday.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much interest on this wonderful tag, love how it turned out! Thanks so much for sharing at my Crafty Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies