Tuesday 13 February 2024

It's Another T Stands for Tuesday! With some Tennis....

Boring Breakfast

Happy T for Tuesday!! Quick post! As I'm out walking dogs today! Hope it stops raining! And I hope your week's been good. Mine has been busy. It started off with a lovely surprise from Elizabeth and Bleubeard! Now, I know I made something for the 10th anniversary to send to her but can't remember actually posting it or taking any pictures of it... So? Where it is? And what was it? Is it still hiding in a heap papers somewhere? Or, lost in the Post? So, I will remake what I think I made...and that will surprise Elizabeth and Bleubeard and even me, when it adventurely  eventually arrives all the way over the pond and through her letter box!!

From Elizabeth and Bleubeard

 Visited Daughter over the weekend, and once granddaughter was back from playing Rugby, (under twelves) we went shopping at HobbyCraft. On my way up I had to pop into the Craft Shop in Lyndhurst. I can normanly find something I didn't know I wanted...and I did! Chocolate brown card. Just what I need for my next Journal...It's going to be a slightly bigger one with more pages and fold outs. It'll take me ages. 

Can't make out why my A4 freebie will only print it in A5...so moved the breakfast things to have a play... Now going to use the original as a cover.... Oops, I've gone off track... Anyway...

Grandson came back, from wherever he'd been, so we played, bowling, tennis and martial arts with swords..... I was knackered!  I beat him once in the Tennis and bowling, but kept being knocked off the high pavillian and into the moat on the sword fighting game...here we are....playing Tennis! Hope you all have a Happy T for Tuesday!

8 comments:

  1. Isn't it funny how on a trip to a craft store there are things you find you need that you didn't know you needed? Well at least that is true for me. Glad you had fun visiting with your daughter and grandchildren. It sounds like a good week. I hope you are having a great T day and week ahead, hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  2. That must have been so fun playing the video games with your grandson. Happy T Day

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun to play games with your grandson!
    best, mae at maefood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lyn, sounds like a busy time for you. I love that you are playing games with the grandson. Have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry I'm late visiting. I had to take Squiggles to the vet and we were there forever.

    You may think your breakfast is boring, but I would LOVE that berry smoothie.

    Nice to see you and your grandson are being active in your games. So many kids just exercise their thumbs !!

    Thanks for sharing your week (even if it's rainy) with us for T this Tuesday, dear Lyn. Glad you finally got the ATC that only took six months to make and send!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy T Day! Looks like fun playing with your grandson.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, the craft shop in Lyndhurst. I think I've been there on our last visit to the UK. It's called Emerald something. I bought some scrapbooking supplies but never did anything with it... (note to self: start scrapbooking again).
    The photo of you playing with your grandson made me smile. I can totally understand you're knackered.
    Happy T-Day,
    Lisca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies