Wednesday 31 January 2024

Welcome to WOYWW!?#765 A bit of a paint job.

 Yes, it's Wednesday again....welcome to my link to WOYWW!?  I'm off to the dentist any minute now- not looking forward to this one, he always saves the worst till last! So first thing this morning I got out some 12x12 papers I'll never use and some A4 sheets of  DI Pro printing paper, 250gsm, very smooth, and my box of paints, ready to do a bit of painting, or Gel printing, later... maybe. So as you can see, there's not much going on on my kitchen bench at the moment. I blame Ceri The Crafter, as he did some nice blending of colours HERE. I'll add more photos throughout the day if at all possible or I might just have another Melt Down and go do something not on my list of  things 'To Do'! Have a great week, see you later...

Back again. Dentist went ok...he didn't do the broken tooth, just the filling, still cost an arm and a leg though! and to do the broken tooth will cost twice as much again! 

 Well, I did a bit of painting this afternoon... using some wet wipes, and a couple of stencils. Bit messy but I can see it might look good with a few things added!  I also had a look around a few charity shops while I was out and spotted a Country Garden Book, which I won't mind cutting up, unlike the Edwardian Lady's Diary book I found last week... The book was £1 and the magazines, 10p each. I have been making cards too and added Daughter's birthday card HERE. Have a great week! Thank you for stopping by!

14 comments:

  1. Good luck with the Dentist! Give as good as you get gal! I think it's fine to go 'off list' after a dental appointment, don't melt down, just enjoy! I had a quick look at Ceri, but will have to go back because his intro was quite long and I need to visit desks (and kitchens) first!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WEellllll...I'm actually sitting in the waiting room of the dentist right now! So will call in again later! ((Lyn))

      Delete
  2. I hope your dentist’s visit goes well and that you enjoy your painting later. I shall now go and have a look at Ceri’s page.
    Take care and happy WOYWW
    Hugs
    Lynnecrafts 11 xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope the dentist visit went okay. Looks like a desk in waiting but it will still be there when you're ready. Wishing you a very happy woyww. Hugs Angela x12x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dentists - so nice when everything is over and done with! Sounds like you have some crafting ahead of you. I did look at the video, looks like fun! Have a great first week of February! Lindart #18

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope all goes well with your dentist appt. I watched that Ceri video and it convinced me to pull out my Gelli plate and start creating backgrounds!

    Have a great day!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, WOYWW #19

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad the dentist wasn't too bad Lyn. Loving what you have done with those papers. Great layering and textures. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #2

    ReplyDelete
  7. shame the dentist didn't fully finish the job... nothing worse than having to go back again! Hopeyou enjoyed your afternoon crafting, Happy WOYWW Helen #1

    ReplyDelete
  8. I’m glad that the dentist went reasonably ok! Your painting this afternoon was beautiful, such gorgeous colours. I do sell the items I make with 100% money going to the RNLI. Email me if you’re interested and I can give you some info.
    Hugs LLJ 6 xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Liking the look of those stencils there. Glad the dentist went okay but isn't it just a double whammy having them poking around and then having to pay them for the privilege!
    LJ #10

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving your painting/stenciling session. Shame you have to go back to the dentist to fix your tooth. Happy WOYWW. Angela #14

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh your pages are gorgeous. I've put off dentist appts. Filled a tooth and 2 months later it all crumbled away. TOO busy to help me so now they constant call/text .....after winter weather maybe..... Enjoy a good week. Have fun with your book papers too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I don't like the dentist either, well, she is ok but I don't like visiting her for treatment. Ouch! It gets very expensive doesn't it?
    Love what you did when you got home though. Very nice colours and layers there. Am now off to check the link you mention, see hou there.
    Hugs, Neet xx 8

    ReplyDelete
  13. They built me a new half of my tooth and yikes but it did cost a bit. The temprary filling stuff from the pharmacy actually worked great for nearly a month till they could fix it, just FYI. If it lasts for 15 years like the last one did it may outlast me LOL! Love you painted layers - so pretty and interesting. Hang in there.
    And OMG! So late.
    Mary Anne (4)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies