Tuesday 30 January 2024

It's Time for T stands for Tuesday...

At the moment I'm just about to go out with two dogs, so this will have to be a quick one this week. Join in with T stands For Tuesday over on Alteredbooklovers, where there are more Tuesday things to go check out... So, here's my very boring breakfast...there's fruit in the porridge as well as a fruity whizzz up this week, I'm living dangerously! The book is GoPro Camera for dummies....well, it must be for dummies cleverer than me! cos it may as well be written in a foreign language as my dyslexic brain can't make not sense of any it at all. The little dog in the picture is a battery operated money box, he eats coins!

 

Had a walk out down on the beach to a beach-hut where daughter and family were going to meet me, but....they forgot the key so turned back and decided not to come. I used to work in the little cafe on the cliff top decades ago, so popped in for a hot chocolate. Very busy, just like it always was... so this was taken outside... Have to go! Catch you all later. Have a great T day! Thank you for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. Nice to see you at the T-Party. Have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never eat breakfast, so yours definitely doesn't look boring to me :) I'd love a walk on a beach even without a destination in mind. Happy T Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you ever not in a hurry?! Have a great week, stay well, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did someone say beach? Happy T Day - CJ

    ReplyDelete
  5. My sincere apologies for being so late for T this week. I scheduled two medical appointments I thought were for tomorrow, but turned out they were for today. Sadly, unlike you and your busy schedule, I've been either waiting or sitting with medical people all day long.

    Even late at night, your breakfast looks yummy. And your smoothie looks healthy, too. I would also love a hot chocolate right now, too. Thanks for sharing and joining us for T this Tuesday, dear Lyn.


    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies