Wednesday 3 January 2024

What's On Your Worktop Wednesday!!? First of 2024 #761

 

 As always, this past year I'm promising myself that I will get my Craft room workable again....Honest! Hope you all had a really great welcoming of the New Year, even if you went to bed or just played Scramble... I think at one point I put the Goonies on!  Welcome to the First post of What's On Your Worktop Wednesday 2024! No drum roll needed!

That was last night...getting a bit crazy as I have a dentist appointment, soooo! I've managed to clear a space on my worktop, first one in  about a year! Just so I can show you my covered washing tablet boxes, or one, anyway. The others are waiting in anticipation, just like my teeth are. (nervous grin) Sam Calcott has done a tuturial on how to make these, but me being lazy and needing them made now, have just covered them with papers. I've added a bit of gold paint around the edges.

The picture above shows a white A4 bit of paper/card, ready to start doing todays freebie.  Any ideas on what it might be? I'm thinking of a fairy gonk. Answers in comments please! Pop over to Stamping Ground and joint in! That's it for now, have to go!! Thank you for stopping by!! Happy New Year!!

12 comments:

  1. Good luck at the dentist Lyn. A quick visit this week due to new windows being installed (and of course it has started raining). Stay safe and Happy WOWYW. Sarah #14

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, now I am intrigued by those boxes! Not the ones I have, mine are big tubs from Costco, but I am sure we use something else that is similar enough. I must hunt up that tutorial (as if I don't have enough inspiration I need to crack on with - DOH!)
    Happy 2024 WOYWW!
    Mary Anne (6)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just spent an hour clearing old fabric and junk from my stash. I might spend an hour a day clearing and sorting - could be tidy by 2025! Happy New Year. x x Jo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just spent an hour clearing old fabric and junk from my stash. I might spend an hour a day clearing and sorting - could be tidy by 2025! Happy New Year. x x Jo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lyn, I love seeing where people create. Your space seems perfect. Have a ncie day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh a fairy gonk sounds cool, after all my advent ones LOL. Bowes coming along nicely. Hugs BJ#12

    ReplyDelete
  7. Clearing and prepping space for new works, and continued works is worthy effort - enjoy it! And best wishes at the dentist.

    Annnd... blessings of 2024 to you. 💕

    ReplyDelete
  8. good luck with the dentist. good luck also with getting your craft room usable. I absolutely must get off the floor this year....don't quote me though! Happy WOYWW Helen #3

    ReplyDelete
  9. A fairy gonk sounds interesting! We went to bed, knowing we would get woken up by the fireworks 🤣. A blessed new year xx Angela #18

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, I'm back. Looks like you're ready to do your next piece, look forward to seeing what you do come up with. Hope the dentist appointment goes okay too. Wishing you a happy woyww New Year. Hugs Angela x11x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great repurposing projects! Good luck with your appointment! I am terrified of dentists!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, WOYWW #2

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh I hope the dentists was kind to you, it really is one of the self care chores we'd rather not have to endure, huh! I'm loving the washing powder boxes, will efinitely have a go at that next time I buy one, if for nothing else, they'd be good for awkward gift wrapping! Happy New Year to you...we were home and early to bed, but had a lovely New Year's Day with friends, and now everything seems normal....I might achieve something!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies