Wednesday 24 January 2024

WOYWW!? #764

 

 It's Wednesday again (I'm sure it comes round twice a week) and time to join all Stamping Ground's  Crafty work spaces. Above is my craft room clearned of all wheeled trollies and dollies- not so cluttered as last week!  Steve (Kittle the cats owner) had been charging my GrPro camera's batteries  and I knew he needed a space to have a play.

He typed out all the cameras commands for me as he found them a bit challenging and didn't always work for him but luckily they worked for me (must be my silly voice)

This is Hubby John's box with all his gropro bits in it. It seemed to have everything but the grabber thingy that fixes the camera to the shelf so it can film me crafting... I think I might know who has that!

Found a whole punch of 6x6 Edwardian Lady papers which were 'free' with magazines, a zillion years old, so now I can play with them and not touch the lovely book I found last week in the charity shop...(maybe scan a bit of it though!) Been making cards, I have a couple of birthdays to catch up on... so as soon as Steve left after showing me how to recharge the camera batteries....this was the state of the kitchen! OOps!




John always said he didn't mind me turning the whole house into a craft room...although, the Kitchen was his domain, as he did all the cooking...

 Taken Before covid and before the beard!

  Anyway, I'm not going to bore you with any more pictures as I have  birthday cards to finish, dogs and cats to go and see to and a shopping trip planned for later with Emma on her birthday. Pictures of her card later. Have a great WOYWW!? Thank you for stopping by!

Update...sorry didn't post this on the day, as had a message from solicitors about John's probate (????) which there was no need for, and completely confused me and threw me straight down that black hole again. Total Melt Down!! So this didn't get posted on the day and has been back dated.

2 comments:

  1. Good to see you, even if not on Wednesday - hope you are feeling a bit brighter now, and the probate will be sorted soon..Your craft room looks great all neat and tidy... wouldn't it be fabulous if we could all keep our places like that (I know I can't) Happy WOYWW plus a few days xx Helen #1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh. Rabbit holes like that are awful - I prefer crafty rabbit holes LOL!. I can just picture you with a go-pro helmet on, filming you crafting. Could be quite exciting... :) My hubby cooks quite a lot too so your photo really made me smile. Your desk, as ever, is such a hub of activity, that makes me smile too!
    Happy WOYWW Day+2 - I don't know WHY Weds. are always full of commitments!
    Mary Anne (3)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies