Tuesday 2 January 2024

T stands for Tuesday, Tyres, Tables and Teeth

   Happy New Year Every one! Hoping 2024 will bring us new crafty inspirations and lots more sunshine. Don't forget last weeks late freebie is linked in this post HERE. If it's not downloaded enough it will automaticly disappear into the regions of time and space! I'm Joining in with T stands for Tuesday...and today, my Tuesday has been all about Tyres!(and tables and teeth!)

spare tyre
First thing this morning, I was off to the garage again, to swap the spare tyre with the new one. Small queue and a long wait, a cup of hot chocolate later, a new tyre was fitted. Luckily, not as much as I thought it would be. So all good there. Below, after pushing back some crafty stuff plus the empty bottle of Bucks Fizz, which was 7 years passed it's sell by date! is my boring old breakfast, an empty bowl of porridge, a toasted rasin and cinnamon bagel and for a change,  Cranberry Juice... I just had a glass of the Bucks Fizz at midnight to celebrate the New Year and watched the fireworks on the telly. Although still very tastie, the rest went down the drain! Just In Case!

In the picture above is also a sheet from a Craft Consortium 12x12 paper, called Vintage Emporium, which I was hoping to make another folio with ...but tomorrow is the dentist! My teeth have not seen a denist since before Covid! (not looking forward to that at all!) and Friday my van goes in for a service...Yes, I know, I thought they did that when they did the MOT...but no...hmmm, me things me's being diddled a diddley bit there maybe...Anyway!! Niamh had her 11th birthday last week! It doesn't seem fives seconds ago that she was born! I have no idea what that is she's eating but it looks yummy!!!

 My new Console table arrived, I was going to order one on line but I'd had my eye on this one for well over a year. It was half price in the sale so no brainer really! and was delivered free, virtually straight away, while the on-line one would've taken 6 to 8 weeks... (was a bit cheaper but only had 10% off in their sale, which made it a bit more expensive) It does mean I can put the printer underneath when not in use...the gateleg table that was there before has been moved round the corner, where's there's a bit more room to have it opened out, making more room to craft. Before, if anyone knocked on the front door, while it was open, I'd have to crawl under it!

As you can see...I've already added some crafty boxes. Well, that's My T stands for Tuesday, I'll finish with my snowman mug of Hot Chocolate (the lid holds cocoa to springle) and some chocolate cookies. Shame, I'm all out of squirty cream! Have a great week ahead, see you over at BleuBeard and Elizabeths!

Thank you for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Lyn.
    Niamh's food does look yummy - I think I spot some chocolate sauce on it.
    Suze

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those dates run like crazy! I should check our food again!
    Good luck with the dentist!!! Mine had a look for three minutes and said I have beautiful teeth, phew!!! Dentist is always a horror and hence I avoided that "forever"!

    Yes, time runs and we often realize only seeing kids grow up so darn fast! A beauty she is!
    Such a cute-clever mug!
    To a great, creative 2024!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had just about finished my comment when I hit the wrong key and it all disappeared. Not good.

    First, I was glad to see you had joined us for T this week, Lyn. I hope you had a safe, healthy, and joyous New Year, fizz and all!

    You sound like me. I just threw nearly $300.00 worth of food away because it was too old to eat. The oldest was from 1994!

    I like your new console table you seem to have already filled with craft items. A very wise choice.

    I'm interested in Niamh's drink. It looks like she has a dessert pizza.

    Your cranberry juice looks good, as does your hot chocolate. After all that sweet stuff, good luck at the dentist today. Thanks for sharing your week and drinks with us for T this Tuesday, dear Lyn.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun post, full of wonderful celebrations 😊. Loving that snowman mug and cookies, I'd gladly take one to have with my cuppa (smile). Happy New Year, wishing you peace, good health and happiness ❤️. Happy T Tuesday too! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, back to reality - for us dentist yesterday and car service on Monday(early!) Breakfast looks good as does Niamh's treat, best of all though, hot chocolate in your fabulous mug! Happy New Year and a belated Happy T Day, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice table, cute snowman mug. Sorry for my lateness, it was a crazy week Happy New Year and Happy T Day! Elle xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies