Tuesday 23 January 2024

It's Time For T on Tuesday!


 Morning! It's a rainy day here for T Stands For Tuesday so I'm indoors playing with the camera but still can't workout why it only records for a few seconds and then stops!  The battery is full, so it's not that... maybe it's the contents of the video that scares it into stopping! I also can't find the grabber thingy that would hold it over my crafting space... I think I know who might have that! 

At least this breakfast has tea in the picture and a Teapot! IN fact, Three Tins of Tea, found on the top shelf, all passed their sell by date by seven to eight years! Well, (I'm game if you are) I found the tea strainer and had a try. England Breakfast, puurfect, all gone now (so I've peeled off the lable, can't throw the tins away they're too cute!) as for the others...

Hmmm, I'm afraid  Earl Grey always tastes like cardboard to me, even if Jean-Luc Picard likes it...and Royal Blend? It was ok, but maybe a little strong for my taste as I usually only drink decaf.

I also grounded up some mixed nuts (Jordan's Country Crisp) the dentist recommended that I don't eat them now that I have two nice new white fillings! So I added the grounded nuts to the porridge... ermmm, no, won't do that again, but really impressed that the little mixer could chop them up so fine. Well that's me done for this week! Hope the weather's nice and sunny where you are! Happy T Day Tuesday. Thank you for stopping by!

11 comments:

  1. I am just guessing at this suggestion but maybe you have your camera set to the largest set shooting mode and that's why it only last a few seconds. Again just a guess. I love your tea tins those are so pretyy. I never thought to put ground nuts in hot cereal. Good idea. Have a nice day today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very T day inspired post Spyder. I'm sure you didn't leave the tea tins there while you ate-smile. I wish my teapot smiled at me like your art one does too. It would definitely put a smile on my face in the morning. I hope you have a great T day and week ahead. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun post, your teapot and teacup artwork is fabulous and reminds me of Mrs. Potts and Chip from Beauty and the Beast films 😊. Loving the teas, I'll pass on the Earl Grey too, as they say it's not my cup of tea ...ha, ha! Nice addition to your porridge too. Take care ❤️. Happy T Tuesday! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nuts in porridge? That sounds interesting. Look after those lovely new fillings! I have some drry goods, tea and spices which are also overdate, but I still use them. Happy T Day and have a great week, hugs, valerie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wouldn´t throw those beauties away, either and yes, I tend to find things long forgotten, too. Happy T-Day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a perfect T-post with those cute little tea tine. Yes, if kept dry, tea will last for years.
    Nice to see you eat porridge. I do most mornings. I love it, but of course I only have it in winter.
    Happy T-Day,
    Lisca

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those little tins and the TeaPot are really cute! Happy T day! Hugs! deb

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a happy tea set :) My husband likes Earl Grey tea, but some of the blends have too strong a flavor for me. Happy T Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have given me the courage to use my old teas, too. Not in adorable containers like yours, but stilll!!

    I truly adore your catnap teapot and cup and saucer. They are precious. You have certainly given us a plethora of drinks and vessels to choose from th T Tuesday, dear Lyn. I LOVED this post!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your cat nap teapot for one is so cute and the tea tins are so adorable. Happy T Day

    ReplyDelete
  11. The tea tins are beautiful, I wouldn't throw them away either. And do I see a cat on your tea pot and tea cup? So cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies