Wednesday 3 January 2024

This Weeks Wednesday Freebie. A Fairy Gonk-First Freebie of 2024

  Well, I survived the Dentist, but there are two more appointments to come over the rest of January. So, here's the Fairy Gonk as promised. My inspiration came from the two I have here at home. They are both dressed in white fluffy stuff, so I tried hard not to add too much detail and ended up taking out pleats and wrinkles. The first lacy bit around her neck made her look like she had a beard! so I'll leave that up to you plus adding a wand if you want to! Don't forget to show me what you do. A comment would be lovely! Thank you for stopping by! CLOSED


 

 

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much Lyn. She is lovely.
    I feel for you with the dentist - never a pleasant trip and they always seem to want to hit the wallet hard!
    I actually came here via the store as that post had popped up in my feed and not this one. I'm sure it has by now though.
    Suze (nearly forgot to add my name - remembered just before I pushed publish. lol)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the never used store! I hadn't realised it had been soooo long. Paypal, well, the old one of years away, are quite willing to help me load up their pay button, but I have to be in 'that mood' and not the silly whimpish one I find myself in most days. I have two more appointments with the dentist, a bill more than my monthly pension! and he sold me some very special toothpaste...

      Delete
  2. Hi Lyn, I don't know what a gonk is but I feel like one. Happy New Year to you and yours, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I spoes a gonk is another name for a gnome, but made to look cuter and have indoors and not in the garden...

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies