At last a freebie! It was ready to go out this morning, but you'll know why it didn't if you read the last post! A comment would be lovely. Thank you for stopping by! CLOSED
CIRCLE TAGS..
-
Hello everyone,
As promised, I'm back already and with a fun project which filled in half a
day and kept me very entertained..no " I'm bored " comments ...
Product Spotlight - Snow Drifters
-
With our entire range reduced to clear, I thought it would be a great idea
to spotlight some of our favourite products throughout October!
CRAFT Challenge 790 - Grandparents/Anything Goes
-
*Good Morning All,*
*Welcome to a brand, new challenge here at*
*CRAFT Challenge*
*It’s great to see you here again.*
*We continue to look for committ...
Challenge #616
-
*I LOVE PROMARKERS & OTHER MEDIUMS*
Welcome back to *I Love ProMarkers & Other Mediums* and to our brand new *Challenge
#616*. This time our theme is ...
Week 856 - Winner and Top 5 Passionista
-
Hello again friends; we hope you’ve had a great day so far. We’re back to
announce our lucky Winner and Top 5 Passionista for last week’s 'for a
child' cha...
**** CAS ****
-
Hi folks,
Hope all is well with you.
It's time for a new challenge at
*Sweet Stampin*
where the theme is "CAS Cards"
This card was put together quick...
WINTER CAT
-
I actually have a card to share today but before I do I would like to
thank everyone who has left me comments on my blog, I have not been well
lately bu...
Easy Edge to Edge Shaker Card.
-
A new challenge awaits over on the Butterfly challenge.
*#195 Spin The Butterfly Wheel with E for Easy Edge to Edge Shaker Card. *
It really is an easy car...
Slimline Ho Ho Ho
-
I brought the Hope die from MFT because I saw a card had used the H and o
to make a ho ho ho card but when I sat down to use it I couldn’t find it.
So ...
Sad news Winner and top 3 challenge #154
-
It is with Great Sadness that I must share the news that “Ike” Sue” Owner
of this Challenge Blog passed away in the early hours of Thursday 28th
April.
...
Thanks for the gonk freebie Lyn. I like that he isn't holding anything holding the year so that I can use him another year.
ReplyDeleteSuze
Yep, I thought that too. Even a get well soon would work!
Delete