Tuesday 12 December 2023

Oh It's Time for Tea On Tuesday!

 And it IS teatime too... I started this at breakfast time! So I'm not so  early as I thought I was! Just pop over to Altered Book Lover, where you'll find Elizabeth and Bleubeard having T on Tuesday , along with a few other crafters busily doing all sorts! Above is my last nights Hot Chocolate....with squirky cream...(don't tell the diabetic nurse ) in my of my latest Christmas mugs! plus some Rudolph napkins that will probaby be used in some altered arty thingy later.

Then it's this mornings breakfast...Porridge Oats. ( I think I've been spelling it wrong) Some people across the pond have no idea what that is! Scotch Porridge Oates probably put Scotland on the map, along with Bonnie Prince Charlie and  Kilts! (Google infro:- Scottish porridge is made with ground oats rather than the flattened or rolled oats common to the USA)

I put a handful in a bowl (another Christmas bowl and cup from Lidl) add milk (some weird people use water) put in microwave for 2 mins, stir, put in for another minute, add sugar, stir (some people add salt instead) and eat! You can also add cream! Or... put in a sausepan and cook till it's done... Like my mum used to) As you can see, my magazine came...I keep them in these folders, along with download papers and the 'free' gift. At the back you can just see a wooden sleigh (gift from a WOYWWer last Christmas) that I'd just painted gold. I multi-task all the time and get nothing done!  After the blind people had been  (people that put up blinds) I was just wondering what to cook, and decided on fry-up chicken thingy.  No! there's no pictures! (you'll be pleased to hear) and suddenly remembered I hadn't posted this post yet....ooops...late again

I've been putting up lights most of the week, and I literally threw the poor Christmas tree down from the attic in bits... put it together... (Looks dead, doesn't it?}  added a 'few' decorations...dah dah dahhhh! it's up! 


So glad I brought in that indoor out door mat, they are brilliant! Can't move the tree, so, seeing it's just me, it's staying just where it is!  

I did promise a picture of the garden Christmas tree last week, (left hand corner) Garden lights are nothing like they used to be, but I did my best! Will add more later. Well! so much for thinking I'd be early this week....it's nearly midnight! I fell asleep after my chicken dinner (and a chocolate moosy thing for afters) That's what I've been up to...(apart from sorting wreaths, filling green garden bags (we're getting a BIN next year) walking dogs and getting covered in mud, again! I wish this rain would stop!) Time to go see Elizabeth and Bleubeard for more (not always) crafty stuff! Thank you for stopping by!!

9 comments:

  1. chicken and chocolate moussy thing -- delicious dinner!
    best, mae at maefood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your mug and your decorations! And I'll come around for Chocolate Moussy Afters Thingy. Happy T Day

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, anytime! I always have hot chocolate and something chocolatey for pudding! And a spoonful of Nutella in the hot chocolate is very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh give me Bailesy any time. In cocoa, over ice cream, on the rocks. LOL Your photos are lovely. Have a nice day today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All very festive looking. A brilliant job and yummy food. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Elaine, hope you have a fabulous Christmas!

      Delete
  6. I love my porridge. I love oat-so-simple when I'm in the UK but here I make it from scratch with rollded oats cooked on the stove with milk (soya milk in my case as I don't like cow's milk).
    Your tree is beautiful. Most artificial trees are not very impressive when undressed. And yours is no exception, but with all the decoration on it, it looks a million dollars! Very nice!
    I'm sorry for being so late. I thought I had commented but I don't see it anywhere. Better late than never.
    Please look at my blogpost (19 december) as there is a funnie you might appreciate.
    Hugs,
    Lisca

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm always later! I did pop over but when i click to comment it won't react...it's like, the lights are on, but no body's in! I'll try again later! Oh and yes the blind man joke...first heard that on 'The Vicar of Dibley!'

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies