Wednesday 13 December 2023

WOYWW!?#758-And A bit of Snome!

 

  Ok...it's Wednesday already....What's on YoUR worktop this Wednesday!? Come and join in over on 'Stamping Ground' and see what's going on out there in Blogland! I had the blind people come and put two blinds up yesterday so I sort of tidied up (which means, I shoved everything into the rooms they wouldn't be going in. Then spent ages trying to get the old blinds down in the 'red bedroom.' I used a few swear words and with a bit of yanking, which seemed to help, they came down in the end! So this morning I moved what I'd been doing back into the kitchen area, ready to start making cards!

I really love the 'It's Snome Time 2' but really hate cutting into it. I was sure I had the first Snome one bought ages ago, but I can't find it anywhere, so I was pleased my order for the  Snome Time 2 bundle had arrived a few weeks back..I want to make a few box cards and add them to the inside of a card...but that means covering up some really lovely pictures...so my brain has come to a stand still. I'll work it out! (Best not to make them into a card then, sez Brian the Brain)

 Here's what I've started so far. Definitely going to use the little toppers as cards...maybe! And on a good note, blogger has suddenly allowed me to load up pictures like I always used to. I think the Gremlins got out voted by the Christmas Fairies! That's it for now!! Have a great WOYWW day/week/month! Thank you for stopping by.

10 comments:

  1. You will see I have been using an ancient kit and making so so many cards from it. I skipped the whole 3D aspect and made more than double the cards from less than 1/2 the kit. It's been interesting. YOUR kit looks fun too and I love gnomes of all kinds so it'll be fun to see your finished items in the days to come.
    Happy holiday WOYWW!
    Mary Anne (2)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've now started on the other Helz Cuppleditch papers I have.... I must admit, as soon as you start cutting....it gets easier!

      Delete
  2. A great paper pack - I went and a look at one. Great for making Christmas cards. So glad blogger has gone back to normal, the glitches are frequent, but not thinking of going anywhere else! Happy WOYWW. Angela #3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I'm not going amywhere else either...I do have another blog but very very rarely use it, and keep getting 'reminders' to up grade for so much a month...

      Delete
  3. hope the new blinds are sorted. I love the start of your prep. Happy WOYWW . Just got back from my Christmas present shopping and I'm fair worn out so need a rest! Helen #4

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those box cards are going to be spectacular Lyn - they look great already. Hope you can stand cutting into the lovely papers. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did make the card, with the wrap around for the box card but wasn't happy with it, so I'm sticking (I used too much glue!) with the first idea!

      Delete
  5. One of the things I find difficult with card is the double sided ones, I just can't cut into them! These cards are looking great, love the designs. Happy woyww crafting, Angela x10x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like an excellent card kit. I have one lying on my table...will it get used this year?? Happy WOYWW! Susan #5

    ReplyDelete
  7. Go on! It's never to late to start, use it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies