Tuesday 5 December 2023

Times ticking on, for Tuesday's T Time

Hello 'Tuesday stands for T people!' Hope you're all well and not too flustered with the thought of Christmas lurking up very quickly! I'm early! Don't faint...it's VERY rare that I'm early...but I did get up ten minutes before I went to bed... Above you can see, my lastest Christmas mug and bowl, Rudloph, bought from Aldi. You can get 'grown up' ones, with Christmas scenes from other gift type stores...but they cost over twice as much! My poor Pains Au Chocolate got zapped in the microwave at double the time and the chocolate inside has gone all crunchy!

A wider view of my boring poridge breakfast, after pushing back some crafty stuff I'd just downloaded. Following Gi Kerr from Happiness in Crafting,(shop) I'd downloaded her Friday Freebie, so thought I'd go buy the add ons too. Further back in the pile are magazine pages I've ripped out, thinking I might start a glue book...might not happened it's not poking my...um... whatever at the moment! Then there's some battery Christmas lights for the outside Christmas tree. (half Price at Tesco's) I just wish they wouldn't use a tiny screw to close the battery box. Now I've got to go hunt out a tiny Phillips screw driver. ( I had one in a cracker once) Seen right at the back is some WD40. The back sensors on my van stopped working! I really need them on a van! So, after consulting Google, I sprayed them with WD40 and the next time I went backwards they worked! (Good tip if that ever happens to you) New sensors can cost up to £140 odd quid! or more) Right at the back, I have pulled my mum's Sewing machine out of the darkest corner in the spare room, brushed off the cobwebs and am now trying to work out how to threadle it! (yes, threadle is a word in my house!) Later I'll add a picture of the outside Christmas tree! Pop over to Alteredbook lover and join in!! Elizabeth has some fabulous pictures of Christmas Mugs!!
Up Date: The 'grown-up mugs' I was on about, I've just found a picture of one among the magazine pages I was ripping out (thinking I was going to do a bit of Glue booking) Definitely twice as much and a bit more than Lidl's! But that Christmas Gnome is sooo cute though!!

12 comments:

  1. Good morning, a few years ago we moved to a lake house-were living i the woods-and I do still miss not having an Aldi store nearby-I love that store. It's over an hour away now but christmas time so many goodies in there. Happy T and new week Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute mug and bowl! Have fun preparing for Christmas.
    best, mae at maefood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate looking for screwdrivers because you know you have them, somewhere. Smile. I hope you find yours. And I love your newest mug and bowl. I bet this one is way more fun than the adult ones. And why pay more. II don't think any breakfast with a croissant (crunchy chocolate or not) is boring. Smile. Have a super T day and rest of your week also. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's the Best Mug, I'm convinced :) I don't eat breakfast, and your porridge looks like a warming comfort to me. Happy T Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGosh, I love your mug. I'm one of those people that has everything in its place, especially screw driver. LOL Have a very nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute mug! I will have to see if our Aldi has that one.
    Happy Tea Day,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lyn, nice to see you partying at TsfT again. I love porridge, sometimes I make it in the evening as it's kind to my stomach. Happy T day, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great porridge bowl! I oftenmake it from scratch in the evening so I only need to zap it in the morning.
    Hugs,
    Lisca

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving the mug and bowl (love porridge too) I want to do a Christmas junk journal but as yet it hasn't happened! We have a cutlery tray for those emergency items. Belated Happy T Day, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for visiting for T this week. I am sorry to be late visiting, but I have just been released from the hospital where I have been since Monday night. Before you ask, I DO NOT have Covid. I will be back tomorrow to visit each person who dropped by this week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. As promised, I am back to visit. My plan on Friday was to visit the international T Tuesday participants first, while it was Friday in their world, then those who live in the states where it would still be Friday in THEIR world. That didn't happen, although I was able to visit a few before my young fur baby got sick. As much as Bleubeard tries to stay away from Squiggles, he was (seemed) actually concerned for once. Now Squiggles has been looked at and taken care of, I am back. And even though I am on hiatus until the new year, I will be here every Monday afternoon my time to spend T time with you, Lyn because it was so good to see your name in the links.

    I adore that Rudolph porridge bowl, although I am not sure what porridge is. It's amazing how so many of us the world over can relate to Aldi!! That zapped chocolate will make good sprinkles on hot chocolate, I suspect.

    WD40 is a godsend. It works! Glad you saved money by reading that tip.

    Years ago I was given a sack of key chains with teeny tiny screwdrivers inside. I have no idea what happened to them, though. I think there were five different screw drivers and they were no longer than 1 inch. I hope you find yours.

    I wanted to make a Christmas junk journal, but I don't have time, since I don't even have my tip-ins started yet.

    Thanks for joining us for T again, dear Lyn. I always love it when I see you have linked to T Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies