Wednesday 29 November 2023

T for Tuesday and WOYWW?#756

Late as usual. Of course, silly me, if I didn't say I was late, who'd know? Join in with WOYWW over at Julia's Stamping Ground and pop in to Altered Booklover too.  I'll mix up the pictures, just to add to any confusion. Top picture-not Tea for Tuesday but Hot Chocolate instead (with squirty cream)..Yum.  I've pulled out my Christmas Mugs, so there should be a different one on every week until Christmas! (Says She, of never getting anything finished)

 Anyway! I had some 'Happy Mail' this morning, which waylaid me even more, as I just had to have a play! and got out the iron board, which is really a pop up crafty table...and started crafting!  So, above (not finished yet) is a halloween box card scene, love it! I'm going to fix it to a card, as it lies flat for posting. For once, I'll be early for next years Halloween!

 

I've been trying to keep up with Rach and Bella Christmas Crafts  Collaboration 2023. (Sorry. Google won't let me link it).There's sooo many different crafters joining in making crafty stuff on their YouTube channels every day this month, that I've forgotten where I've got to! I was trying to download the 'Prompt'-the idea of course is that you can 'join in'. Ceri The Crafter was on in the week, making belly bands and tags, which got me having a go too and then I found a freebie 'fold out filo' download (Wonderful Watches) from Vectorian Designs on my laptop (nothing to do with anything I'm talking about) and I had ink! So! That got printed out and made. Seen above with the waterfall pockets. (I now have no ink!)  I ended up sticking clock stickers on mine...(she does warn you in the video) as I had the clocks up side down on the front pages. 

I went to a crafty fare over the weekend and won a small Christmas wooden stamp set and a flumpet in the raffle.. 

 Then, below, I spotted this cute little Teddy at the same fair. Big teddys, were £3. Medium ones were £2 and the one and only small bear was a £1.... (all needing new homes)
Once home, I opened up his (still fixed to him) tag to reveal his price when he was new ...
£39.95, so he instantly became my bargain of the week!

I also took some dogs out and got covered in mud! (No, I'm not showing you a picture!) I actually got out of bed about 2 in the morning, remembering I hadn't posted this post...then noticed an email from my insurers...about the accident that happened last Christmas Day night...they are asking me, if it goes that far, am I willing to attend court!? Yipes...Ok! (I'm hoping I won't have to pay sooo much insurance)  Well, that's what I've been up to this week. Pop over to Altered Book lover and Stamping Ground to see what everyone else has been up to! Thank you for stopping by! (I have no idea why that bit suddenly typed in capitals....I didn't type it in capitals! and it's not in capitals on the posting side)

18 comments:

  1. what a cute bear, and I love the Christmas mug. Happy WOYWW . helen '#2

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely project, free, but at what cost? :D Ink is so darn expensive these days it might have been cheaper to just buy it LOL! Having said that it really is a lovely project. I might be tempted to print it in B&W and draft mode then use the bits as a pattern to make one with some of the massive amount of patterned paper I have that sits unused. You find the best stuff LOL!
    Happy (late) WOYWW!
    Mary Anne (5)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My printer is old! And I read somewhere I should get 400 printed sheets! I'm lucky if I get 40!

      Delete
  3. Love the folio so went to have a look..... Had to have a download. Thanks for the sharing and link.
    What an adorable teddy, an absolute winner
    Have a good week
    Christine #13

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I'm so glad you found the link, she has some lovely freebies and loads more in her esty shop!

      Delete
  4. Your Halloween box looks great. Lots of crafty busyness this week and your teddy was definitely a bargain!
    Have a good week
    Hugs
    Lynnecrafts 10 xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you have had lots of inspiration this week Lyn. Bargain of the week indeed. Hope it doesn't go as far as court. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really hope it doesn't too and I also hope the young lady is getting good advice.

      Delete
  6. Lucky you to snag such a great bear!
    best, mae at maefood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I love him...I've put a mini book in his satchel!

      Delete
  7. Love all your projects! It is so easy to go down that rabbit hole of You Tube videos! They always inspire me to get crafting! I had to look up Flumpet - apparently it is a kind of horn, a cross between a trumpet and a fluglehorn, but I'm thinking that is NOT what you won! Great bargain on that very cute little bear...Have a great week, Lindart #16

    ReplyDelete
  8. I looked up Flumpet too, but google's page said...'this page is empty' but yes, you're right, I'm sure it is a horn too.! You were in spam again...I keep taking you out and am promised that you won't go there again...but you do!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I love this little nice teddy bear, very cute .
    All the best
    Violetta

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is sooo cute isn't he, I was sooo surprised when I first saw him that someone else hadn't already nabbed him!

      Delete
  10. Oh having me a hot chocolate as I read this, yours looks scrummy in your Christmas mug. My you have been busy with the printing and making and I love the frumpet. Hugs BJ#12

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pleased I popped back, loving the mug so sweet. T he project you're working on looks brilliant and the teddy is so cute. Have a lovely weekend. Hugs Angela xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Lyn, your new teddy is fabulous and such a bargain! Thanks for the link to the folio download. I signed up 😊. Love your Halloween box, such a great idea. I do hope a court appearance will not be necessary . Have a great weekend. Angela #4

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you Angela! Yes I have downloaded a few of the freebies and I think a couple of bought ones, but they use sooo much ink it makes them sooo expensive!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies