Tuesday 14 November 2023

T stands for Tuesday!

 

  I know, I'm a rubbish blogger. Life is a challenge! This week...my telly's gone completely wrong...pixelating and making strange noises. Been doing it for a few weeks. But on the good side, I still have my old recordings, plus Netflix, YouTube, Firestick, Britbox. Amazon Prime...(somewhere) etc etc.... (That's if I can remember where they're hiding! Weirdly enough, all the other telly's are working fine!) This week is really the same as last week.. But I like to try and join in, just to make me DO SOMETHING!! And because it's Tuesday  I'm joining in again with Elizabeth and BleuBeard's, T stands for Tuesday. There's no tea...so, I added my Cornish Tea container instead. (It's ususally lurking in the background somewhere. Once, and this is odd, as I took the picture, Google jumped in and showed me loads more of the same type of pots...Who knowns how that happened...interesting though... and proves....Big Brother IS Watching you!!

After clearing back some crafty stuff, this is this weeks breakfast... Porridge (yuk without sugar, Ok with...) closely followed by my diabetic stuff...a gravy cardboard pot made into a pen holder, a hot chocolate  Brioche, my fruit whizz up drink and a large container of water... I'm just hoping all the sugary things I've just eatten will get 'washed' away. In the week, Fancis my Airedale Terrier dog man, came and fixed my Outside light. It was less than four months old when it suddenly stayed on all the time. (So I took the bulb out) Now it has a new add on sensor. Perfect. YAY!!

It was rememberance Day, last Sunday and every 11th of the 11th there's always loads of poppies set out in churches or wherever there is a War Memorial stone Cross. This was  at the church, in Lymington on Saturday Morning.

AND!! Looky see! This fabulous Hunkydory 12" Supersize Guillotine (with purple bits) arrived free this morning via Practical Publishing because I subscribed to Creative Stamping Magazine. Love it....and then....

The postman delivered my Simply Cards and Paper Craft magazine with this months 'freebie' "SnowFlake Sparkle" stamps and diecuts. I'll be playing with this later...stamp and cut them out and then add embossing powder, and zap them with the heat gun. They will be lovely! I'll do a few, ready to add to cards. That's it from me this Tuesday, hop over to The Altered Book Lover and join in!! 

One more picture...This is granddaughter, Niamh....ready to go trick or treating last week! Thank you for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. I started a comment and somehow lost it before I was finished.

    I love that tea container. Very vintage feeling.

    You gave us a plethora of drinks to share with your breakfast. My favorite would be the hot chocolate and maybe the water.

    Love the Remembrance Day poppies. The photo is lovely.

    Lucky you to get that new cutter. Those snowflakes are going to be great for winter and Christmas cards.

    Your granddaughter looks like she is all dressed for Halloween, too. Thanks for sharing your week with us and all your drinks for T this Tuesday, dear Lyn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Technology can be such a pain. I was watching something the other night when it was interrupted by "not connected to the internet" *sigh* It did come back on, but who knows what the problem was.

    Love the ghost costume! Happy T Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. My London friend and I were corresponding all day Sunday about the poppies that are part of the celebrations in London and England. She says in France they regard blue flowers as the symbol of the war and sacrifices. She and I agree that the holiday has much more meaning to British people than to Americans.
    best, mae at maefood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your tea container! And the poppies for remembrance day are so lovely. Poppies are such a beautiful flower.
    Happy Tea Day,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is so strange how we are being watched. It's weird, but I think about something and suddenly it shows up on facebook. Or did I just image that? Nope. And you look something up and suddenly you start getting emails about it. Scary I think. I like your tea container also. It's cute. I hope you had a super T day and that my comment isn't too crazy. Have a great week. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  6. Appreciation for your thought-provoking content. Your post resonated with me.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies