Tuesday 7 November 2023

What's the time? It's Time for Tea on Tuesday

 

Hello crafty Tuesday Peoples...I've missed a few weeks, as photos wouldn't load and then I had some doggy visitors, (doggy...not dodgy!!) one of the owners left me this yummy chocolate dog as a thankyou! And then I felt reeeeallllly ill...Not covid just something else, who knows!? 

 

 Was off my food....but this helped! Anyway, this is a bit of a mixture of the posts that didn't get posted. That's if it works!

 So, I'm signing in to Altered Book Lovers Tea for Tuesday and!!! Surprise, it IS actually Tuedsay! Yay!  First couple of pictures show breakfast, boring lunch, ham and cheese Toasty, less boring,  the left overs of a spicey chicken casserol I made, which I later whipped up into a soup. It was  lovely and really attacked that bug I had. added a bit of sour cream to cool it down a bit...

 Postie had just come... bringing some half price magazines from CraftStash...plus a little T Holtz mini Chopper!  I love it....so cute! ...Just right for doing all those little chopping things! 

Then, below, there's today's lunch, a mixed salad corn and wheat wrap, with sour cream and Tikka chicken. This tasted so much nicer than it looks! (And like before in another post, I took the cocktail sticks out first!)

In the top right of this picture are my bargain of the week.... 50p each two little lizard hangers.They might end up in the garden.

And just now....I've been sorting out a few things. Trying to get my mojo working. I'm either going to make a painted master board with scraps...or make a new little journal....what would you make? Go and join in with Bleubeard and Elizabeth! That's it for now! Thank you for stopping by! 



7 comments:

  1. Yummy! The food looks tasty :) Happy T Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like fun to have visitors but not to have a bug. The chocolate looks yummy as well as all your various meals.
    Happy Tea Day,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear you were under the weather, but I'm guessing you're feeling better. That is one cute little chocolate doggy. And what's better than lots of yummy food/drink and new craft supplies? I hope you had a super T day and have a great week ahead. And I hope we see you next Tuesday--smile. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  4. Delicious looking food, and Nutella is ALWAYS good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, that chicken wrap looks really good.
    I smiled when I saw that TH mini chopper. I have that exact same one, but I bought it many years ago and it hadn't TH's name on it. A very handy thing to have, you'll see.
    Happy T-Day,.
    Lisca

    ReplyDelete

  6. Sorry I am late visiting. I had an eye dr. appointment and couldn't see for two days after all the eye drops he added to both eyes.

    Love the chocolate dog. All your food looks wonderful and now I am STARVING. Thanks for sharing your amazing smoothies with us for T this week, dear Lyn.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies