Wednesday 22 November 2023

WHaTs On your Work TOP WednesdAy?! #755

  And!!! (Breathe) I made it...it's .still Wednesday and I'm still...alive! Happy WOYWW!? I'm joining in with Stamping Ground...last as usual! I did manage to get round last week...but didn't comment on everyone. I'll try harder this week! And what A week....No, I won't go there...you'll just have to image it...oh all right then. Telly's been going a bit daft, in this case going all 'pixelated' which has nothing to do with Piskies (which is where that word actually comes from!) I guessed it needed a new dish...it did...all okay now. The blind lady came...new blinds in about two weeks....you thought I ment...yes...No. She can see! Then the electrician turned up! I thought he'd take one look at what's going on out in the garage and say...'Not going there mate!' But he soon worked it all out and is going to spend one morning, sorting it all out for me....(so I can use my Freezer and Tumble Dryer without it all fusing all the garden lights, John's man cave, my potting shed and pond!) oh and yes...I now have new glasses....no money left after all that, but new glasses!

 And so....as you can see from the pictures above, I'm in the kitchen. Camera man (Kittle the cat's owner) was coming last Monday but was late at a meeting so is now coming at the weekend... so  all work in the craft room stopped! But as least I can see the floor! Pictures above shows that I'm once again cutting out tickets and tags... It sort of gets my mojo going, a tiny bit! 

 The Alice in Wonderland papers/tags/pockets, and these flowers above are all freebies from Tara L. Jacobsen. (Google her, adding freebies or try HERE) Join her and sign in (you'll get a password in an email) and in you go. Loads of lovely freebies.  Well, that's me done me thinks. Pop over to Stamping Ground and join in! Thank you for stopping by!

ps...the other lables, (buttom left of top picture) are from Tracy Fox's esty shop. Botanical Labels. LoveJunkJournals.

One last (not very good) picture. I've put a chain and a charm on this little Alice tag.

9 comments:

  1. It all seems to come at once doesn't it I had mega bill for car jobs at service and then the shower packed up but luckily hubby could replace the part once it was delivered. Hope all well with you. x x Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness, you have had a week and a half! Still, I hope that all things the needed fixing are sorted and won’t cause you any grief. I like those freebies, they look very pretty, I’ll take a look at the link, thanks for sharing!
    Hugs LLJ 1 xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gosh what a busy week! and all that money going on 'maintenance' - whether for you or the house!! Enjoy your tickets and tags, Happy WOYWW, love n hugs Cindyxx #12

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you are getting the electrics sorted Lyn. Thanks for sharing the freebies - they look cool. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #2

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am pleased you've got so much sorted, but sorry it's cost you a lot of money! It will be good to be able to use appliances without everything fusing. Happy WOYWW Helen #3

    ReplyDelete
  6. It’s a shame and expensive everything going wrong at once, but hopefully you will sail through the winter period without further cost or worries. Tara has some great freebies. Happy WOYWW. Angela #6

    ReplyDelete
  7. It never rains, it POURS! We have had similar where it seems it all goes skew-wiff in an instant. Bah! Your Alice Tag is super cute, love the charm. And the tickets too.
    Nothing more tragic than dodgy internet on WOYWW day!
    Mary Anne (late at 8)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a busy week!
    Love that Alice tag...
    Happy WOYWW! Susan #4

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow. That was an ‘everything at once’ week, wasn’t it? Glad your electrics have been sorted, above all.
    Your tags are lovely
    Take care, and have a good week
    Hugs
    Lynnecrafts 13 xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies