Wednesday 8 November 2023

Happy WHat's On Your Worktop WEDNESDAY! #753

HI! It's still Wednesday, so I'm joining in with Whats On Your Worktop  over on Stamping Ground.... been a bit out of it, as not been well, and I had dogs... cleaning up takes ages! And it keeps RAINING!! I'm using radiators to dry clothes and dogs towels... (dog Tails?)...as I still can't use the Tumble drier...(or the fridge or the freezer) long story...they're in the garage, and if anything is on in there, the fuse blows...Pop!! I was going to do a bit of painting on a masterboard but somehow that didn't happen...so I watched  Ceri The Crafter, playing with his latest design using his Gel-plates most of the night, brilliant! I really MUST have a go at that! I did do a bit, but then got gerfrumbled... I'm still in the kitchen as craft room is just toooo hideous to take photos! so had a practice with making another little filo/journal booklet. I want to get that right before I use my 'nice' papers! I also cut up some tickets and stuff, and backed them using a nice caramel coloured card (which was a chocolate dessert wrapper!) 

Well, that's it from me! Late again as ususal! Pop over to Stamping Ground and join in too!  Thank you for stopping by!

7 comments:

  1. That’s double the pleasure isn’t it? Eating the choccy dessert then upcycling the wrapper, good job! I’m glad you’re managing to keep crafting despite fuse box problems.
    Hugs
    LLJ 6 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you have had a lot going on and no sleep overnight. Hope you can have a nap and then carry on! Happy WOYWW
    Glenda #14

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great ephemera! I have been watching Ceri as well. The wet weather can be a nightmare with the dogs. We have been buying orange cloths for years for the dogs. They are great for feet and tummies, just big enough and they last for a long time. I think you can get them as car cleaning cloths or at caravan places. Have a great week. Happy WOYWW. Angela #13

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope the fuse box problem is sorted for you soon Lyn. It's no fun being without a tumble dryer when the weather is so wet and you have extra washing for the dogs too. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #1

    ReplyDelete
  5. crikey, what a pain with the fuse box. Hope it can be sorted. Happy WOYWW Helen #2

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love a hideous desk Lol! and would love to see it. Hope your electric problem gets sorted soon sounds like a real pain. Love to see how you use the tickets. Wishing you a very happy woyww. Hugs, Angela x11x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope the leccy problem is sorted soon. I live in fear of machines going wrong.....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies