Thursday 21 December 2023

T for Tuesdays..and What's on your Worktop/s Wednesday?!#759

 

It's Good Morning, Afternoon and Evening from me~ as I  quicky  post for T for Tuesday and Whats on Your Worktop Wednesday, on a  Thursday because I've got into a really huge muddle about what day it is... and if I don't do a post now, how can I wish EVERYONE a Happy Christmas on this Happy Solstice day! So! Starting with, top picture, For T stands for Tuesday...Cocoa...lovely hot....and cold!

And another drink I love cold...is Baileys. Found this bottle in the garage fridge....Now, how long does a bottle of Baileys last, does anyone know...?) ..((two minutes))..And now... 

What's On my Kitchen Worktop#1...

On the side worktop...#2

Here you can just make out the the blue box card I started making last week, now with it's 'cover' on... and here's a close up of it nearly finished opened up.

(Not sure I like the cover, so I made another card, without the cover, below, also using #craftconsortium papers. I changed the way I did the back of the card too. I'll show that in a later post)

 

By the jars, worktop#3


On the drainingboard....worktop #4

 Have to be careful not to let anything fall into the sink!

  and worktop #5 on the oven....!    Note, there's no ironing board this week as the Christmas tree is in it's place in the loving room. 

Yesterday I was on the beach, very cold and windy with two dogs, Maz, full name Maisie... that's becoming a very popular name for dogs! And below, this little fellow is called Max...

 Back now to Time for T on Tuesday...and we see Cookie Mug with Hot Chocolate, whipped cream and cookies... chocolate biscuits melt though, so, not a good idea!  

{He looks sooo happy! While I wait for my pictures from my phone to arrive in my email box...I'll go make me a hot chocolate!}

That's it for now... Hoping you all had a very happy Tuesday and Wednesday! Pop over to AlteredBooklover and Stamping Ground! And if I don't see you soon....Have a Very HAPPY CHRISTMAS!! Thank you for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous cards Lyn! What a great mug - love it! Belated Happy T Day, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh Lyn, Baileys and hot chocolate are a match made in heaven and I think if kept cold, Baileys will be good for longer than it would last in normal use!! I love the cards, I like the blue on the box card equally well, and the flap card on the oven is just fab. Pictures of the beach look lovely, maybe a bit bracing but oh so good for the spirit..and the skin! Worktop number 1 has a journal type book on it which smacks of plans and organising...what are you doing? My friend keeps a record of every card, scrapbook layout, crochet and sewing project...because she sets herself targets - annual total and monthly challenges. Impressive organisation huh...are you headed that way? Do tell!
    Happy Christmas to you! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry I missed this last week. That walk on the beach looks fun for the dogs, but a little cold, pardon me while I shiver 🤣. Love your hot chocolate mug, I love the idea of a place for a biscuit. Hugs Angela #1 this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies