Wednesday 16 March 2022

What's On Your Worktop!? #667

  What's on your WorkTop this week...#667 which is the same phone number as the riding stables |I used to go to every Saturday...hoping for  free ride...after working my wellies off all day, yes a three figured phone number! Who remembers them? Gosh! I MUST be old!  Here's my worktop...there's also the bathroom...the ironing board and the cooker...(and the flat bit on top of the printer in the hall) but I won't take photos of them.  I'm very late this week...the freebie's late too cos the C word, is making me feel very slee- zzzzzzzzzzz

Those stamps from Crafter's Companion I'm sure were a freebie with an order... I stamped the '|you' today but ended up not using it... The Harry Potter Book marks were freebies too... HERE  I just cut them out, covered them with sticky-back plastic and added an eyelet and the ribbon... something for the grandkiddies. My 'Adorable scoreboard' usually fits under my bench but ontop of my plastic boxes of punches... alas, there's loads of other 'things' stuffed under there at the moment.... I'm too scarrrred to look!  I made it! It's still Wednesday! Hope you all had a great day. It piddled down here, all day! Pop over to Stamping Ground and join in! Go HERE for Spyder's Birthday Challenge!

11 comments:

  1. Even later than me!!
    Our phone number used to be 653!
    Lots to look at on your desk today.
    Happy WOYWW!
    Susan #22

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry I' m late visiting i was watching the football yesterday evening and forgot another check of the list to make sure i'd visted everyone... busy desk space today. We didn't have a home phone till I was a late teenager so don't remember 3 digit numbers... lol Happy WOYWW Helen #2

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the stamp set, I like different sized words put together - that sounds strange written down but I guess you know what I mean. Yes I remember 3 digit phone numbers - now that makes me feel old! Hope the grandkiddies love the Harry Potter book marks, I know a few littlies that would like them so thanks for the link.
    Hope you have a great week,
    Diana xx #16

    ReplyDelete
  4. We had a 4 figure phone number when I was growing up Lyn but don't remember any 3 figure numbers I must admit. SOme great freebies on your desk today. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Unfortuately I had a 3 digit number too (246). Sign of the times!. I am going to tidy a bit this morning, space is getting short. Then I can't remember where I put everything! Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there. Ermmm... hate to admit it, but yes! I remember phone numbers that were so lovely and short it was easy to remember them.
    Looks like you are being very busy - I don't know about all the zzzzs, tough, seems you are getting plenty done. Trust you soon feel well and awake.
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #11

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lots going on around your worktop then! I like the little Harry P bookmarks - might have a go for Ben. xx Jo

    ReplyDelete
  8. It was dreadful wet weather wasn’t it. I moaned at Alan about wanting to get in the garden and start trimming and pruning. Lucky I couldn’t because yesterday and this morning were hard frosts! The HO bookmarks are sweet aren’t they, I love the little chibi character versions. I know what you mean about stuff stopping other stuff going back where it should, and like you, I’m too scared to look..I know it’ll end up taking far too much time to sort out! Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well I am old (someone thought, looking at my birthday cards, I was 85 - not quite there yet! Do not remember short phone numbers though, but that is because I don't do well with remembering numbers.
    Those HP bookmarks are cute - must go and explore. In fact you have given us lots of links to look at - thanks for that.
    Hugs, Neet xx5

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love all the stuff on your worktop this week. I noticed the bookmarks right away. I love reading so picked up on them. I hope you have a wonderful day. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have a busy desk. I never got a free ride at the stables I spent my free time at. They were happy days though. Have a great weekend. A belated happy WOYWW. Angela CWJ

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies