Thursday 17 March 2022

Happy St Patrick's Day!

  Happy St Patrick's Day!  I've picked one of my digi's to do a St Patrick's card today. I did have an idea in my head what colours and papers, only.... my printer ran out of ink and I knew I'd make a lovely mess....or put the wrong colour in the wot'sname, so left that to good ol' Hubby.

 So...I had to hunt out some papers that were either already printed or in a paper pad...I chose these....nothing to do with St Patricks day at all! But Freebies from #112 QuickCards Made Easy, way back in April 2013. (GO HERE)I loved the colours and those little dragonflies. So I cut the pearl card I used yesterday into 11inches by 5 and a half and scored at 5 and a half, then coloured all the edging using a Turquoise Promarker to make it look like layers, then coloured in my little Leprechaun using the same sort of colours, added a gem rainbow (The Works) and die cut the words 'For You' and 'Cheers' in the same pearl card coloured with the Turquoise Promarker. 

My horse shoe punch was rubbish and wouldn't cut out the card, so I just used baco foil.  I wanted to add a shamrock as I know I must have a punch or a die somewhere, as there's one on yesterdays card... I might pull it off! Anyway, I couldn't find it. The inside I've made a pocket for money or a gift card and may add a circle die in white to write on...The stitched square die-cut come from Craft,  a set of 8 from places like the Range, Hobby Craft or Trago Mills. Here I've 'framed' the Leprechaun. The die cut sentiments are freebie from Crafty Magazines.  Inside there's some cloud papers, I will add a link if I can find them for free!

The little candi buttons were cream, so I just coloured them the same and the ticky-tacky paper they're fixed to are from a New Year set of  freebie Doggy party papers from 'Gathered'. Here   You might have to sign in. I might add some Stickles gold to the gold in the pot. I think they need to sparkle a little bit more! That's it for now. Thank you from stopping by!  

Challenges

 Lilredwagone-die-cuts/anything goes

Promarkerchallenge.-birthstone (March,aquamarine)

I lovepromarkers.Anything goes/flowers and leaves

addictedtostamps-diecuts and/or stencils

Ttcrd.blogspot.-anything goes

9 comments:

  1. WoW - such a great card. I love the colours :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love it when a card comes together that was not meant to be. I hope you have a good day. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous fun card Lyn, love the cute Leprechaun.
    Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge at Little Red Wagon, hope you will play again..
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute. Those colours flatter this leprechaun perfectly. Thanks for joining Passion for Markers. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely stunning! I have a weird childlike excitement when I see something with hidden pockets or surprises, and your card is oozing with treats for me! I love your colour choice and your lovely little rainbow. Thanks for sharing this with us at Passion for Markers!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab fun card and super folds! Thanks for sharing at PFM
    Natx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card, I love the colours you have used.
    Thank you for joining us at
    I Love Promarkers Blog ChallengeI look forward to you joining us again.
    Best Wishes Lisa xx
    craftycard-designs.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful creation!
    Thanks for playing at I Love Promarkers Challenge.
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute image! Lovely colour scheme.
    Thanks for sharing with Addicted to Stamps and More!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies