Wednesday 16 March 2022

A Quick Card for Maria and a few Challenges..

Here's a quick card to send to my Daughter Maria, who's having an op today...the same one I had years ago, that ended up with me making cards! I'm also going to add it to Spyder's Birthday Challenge, (use one of my digi's) scroll down or go here to join in. I've used four of my digi's in this card. There's two Hedgie with his Sunflower, Kola and Hedgie with his watering can, plus The Tall Toadstool. The papers are oldies, by Trimcraft. I wanted to use up some scraps and the pink of the flowers matched Hedgie's flower...in the living room...but later I noticed they didn't

I've used a 'Sparkling' pearl card from my local Craft Store, called Aurelie (on sale £2 for ten 240gsm sheets instead of £5) I like using pearl card because you can changed the colour of it so easily using your Promarkers. (or any alcohol ink pens)  I used a Hot Pink on the sentiments and as a layer to edge the backing papers and because it's on pearl it doesn't bleed through and sort of does match the flowers...or seems too.

The font is a freebie it's called  Kristen ITC

 A belly band keeps the gatefold card closed for posting.  Inside I've added a scene using my PGN digi's over some clouds backing paper, (which saved on colouring the sky!) everything else was coloured with Promakers.I've also added leaves and grass also coloured with Promarkers. Kola is on  a mini card spring, so he wobbles when 'pinged' I've had these for years too! (Dovecraft) I knew they'd come in handy one day!

That's it for now, thank you for stopping by! I hope to add this to some...

 Challenges

Spyder's Birthday Challenge -use a Spyder digi

I lovepromarkers.challenge 506 Anything goes/ flowers and leaves

Crafty animals-anything goes/ must include an Animal 

2craftycrittercrazies-anything goes with a critter

 craftrocketchallenges-use an animal

Incywincydesigns-nature and Scenery

Craftygalscornerchallenges.-add a flower (I hope Hedgie's Flower and his garden is enough!)

 

8 comments:

  1. This is sooooooo cute! I love all of those hedgies! I have two of your images coloured and fussy-cut, all ready to make some cards, so I will be joining your birthday challenge soon! I hope you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This will certainly cheer your daughter up. A super card. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what super cards. I LUV your Hedgies x
    I hope Maria's Op goes well and that she recovers quickly xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card! Hope it all goes well for her and she is all well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful! Love your card. That is such a cute digi. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card design.
    Thank you for joining us at
    I Love Promarkers Blog ChallengeI look forward to you joining us again.
    Best Wishes Lisa xx
    craftycard-designs.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow.. what an amazing work! Love the colours and the cute image!

    Thanks for playing along with our Challenge at Critter Crazy and good luck!

    Hugs and please come back soon!
    Doris
    Kleido’s BastelStüble
    *Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
    *Owner*Critter Crazy Challenges
    *List Manager* Challenges for Days
    *DT* Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun card. Love the hedgehogs too. Thanks for joining the challenge at Crafty Gals Corner.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies