Wednesday 30 March 2022

What's On Your Worktop Wednesday #669 This week, A Rubber Duck!

   I'm back and as you can see...my desk is still a little bit rubbish! But because I missed last week I just had to join in over on Stamping Ground with WOYWW!? to see what everyone else had been up to even if I am really late!. Well, why not!?  Come and join in too!  The picture above  was taken my my old camera, so...a bit blurry...

 My latest buy was two Xyron Stickers makers. I haven't seen them about for ages, so spent some Birthday Money on them as well as on those 'Garden Delights twist and pop' die set, from Made To Surprise (Sam Calcott)  I wanted to get the whole bundle when I first watched the You Tube Video last year but they had already sold out. 😔

Anyway, I've got them now, just have to look out for the stamps and papers.... my favourite die is the fence- and the wheelbarrow- and the rake... 

 Once Covid had cleared, we had a few days away... in Kent. In a 'Log Cabin' and this cute little suitcase had the key inside and the duck? That was in the bathroom. (Yes we were allowed to keep them!) What is the purpose of a Rubber Duck?

Before we went away I ordered some Penny Sliders from Crafters Companion as they were less than half price. They were waiting behind the flower pot when we go home. So the only one I haven't got now is the little dragon, but plenty of yummy goodies to play with! That's it from me! Hope you all had a lovely WOYWW!? See you all soon! But I will be late! Thanks for stopping by.

13 comments:

  1. Loving the Mr Weasley quote and cute duck! You have reminded me that I have a sticker maker somewhere - must try and find it! Happy WOYWW. Take care, with love & God bless, Caro xxx (#12)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there. What fun things you have now to work with. I was going to say play with.... but thought perhaps not. Enjoy using all those goodies - especially the tin suitcase and the rubber duck - no idea either!
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #5

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did Mr Weasley every get the answer? Love the suitcase. I quite fancy a trip to that log cabin:). Have a great week. Angela #4

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you have had fun sourcing crafty stash Lyn. Glad you managed to get the dies you were after and had a good time while you were away too. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #1

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love my Xyron! I have quite a big one and one of the little X ones and there is nothing like them for applying adhesive. Enjoy all your goodies and glad your holiday was a good 'un!
    Happy WOYWW!
    Mary Anne (2)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lots of lovely goodies. Love the suitcase. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that rubber duck!! Well done on the sticker machines and the dies. Have a good week. Helen #3

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm guessing you've seen the Harry Potter films too hence the duck comment. The duck and the suitcase are brilliant gifts, how kind. Take care and have a very happy woyww, Angela x13x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I bought a sticker maker the other day - but so far it is on my desk unopened! Sounds like you have lots of new goodies to play with! That is a cute suitcase!
    Happy WOYWW!
    Susan #11

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hellooo Lyn 🤗 always a joy to have new goodies to work with 🤸‍♀️💕⭐think you're going toooo be busy 😘 Love the reference with the wee suitcase and duch (love it) suvh a beautiful keepsake to come away with. Have a gorgeous weekend ahead. Love and hugs Tracy #14 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm glad you're feeling better. Who doesn't love a duck?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Better late than never. Love your new dies. Looks like intend to be busy. Have a good weekend. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such cute scrappy goodness on your desk! Glad you had a good day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies