Well here's the freebie! Better late than never! It'll stay downloadable untill you stop downloading it. Long gone are the days when over a thousand people did that! But it should stay there for at least a week. I did have a bear pushing the barrow...but...I didn't really want a bear, so I swapped him for this gnomey type person. Hmmm? I might change his face! Who's going to be the first to turn this into a card and play along with my Birthday Challenge!? That's it for now! Thank you for stopping by! CLOSED!
AUTUMN COLOURS...DT
-
Hello everyone,
I'm back and I think my blogger is nearly fixed, I've had some comments and
my reading list does not take so long to load now and when I...
17 hours ago

Thanks Lyn.
ReplyDeleteProbably not me as I found a few of your images that I had printed out and not coloured so I'll use those first. I am trying to reduce my stash of printed images that haven't got any further than that.
Thank you.
ReplyDeleteThank you for the cute image! Nope, not me, because I've already got a bunch of your images printed and two already coloured. One card is half-way done and I'm hoping to finish it today. These days it takes me forever to make a card as I do a little bit here and there.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much! Love the gnome pushing the wheelbarrow. Great digi! Have a good day. Edwina Brown
ReplyDelete