Saturday 12 March 2022

Spyder's Birthday Challenge!! 12th March- 12th April Anything Goes-but use my Digi's!

 Winner's Extra Digi. 'Meanwhile, Down In The Dell,'

 Well, there was a few of you who said yes to a birthday Challenge, so here it is! It's my Birthday today. No I'm not telling you how old I am! (Let's just say, older than my teeth!) Just spending most of it in bed with the C bug, but that dosen't matter as it's nice and cozy and  the cat's keeping me company and I'm catching up on some films I've missed! SO! All you have to do is use one of my digis, any one, doesn't matter, you can even use back dated pictures or links if you wish, I don't mind and you can enter as many time as you like. Easy!! The last day is April the 12th,  which is me and him in doors, anniversary... so that gives you plenty of time. No, I'm not telling you how many years that has been either! (I think there were dinosaurs!) The prizes!? Yes well...(croaky voice, sniff sniff) Every one who enters can choose one 99p digi from the store, (the more you enter the more you can choose!) and the  overall winner will recieve a digi scene, done in my usuall style.... called, 'Meanwhile, Down In The Dell'  So, it's over to you! Get those digis coloured! Thank you for stopping by!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

7 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Lyn!!! I hope you start feeling loads better! Take good care of yourself! Thanks for the challenge; sounds fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like fun! I will see what I can do! I think most of the images I have coloured are Christmas so I will print off some others. Happy Birthday and so sorry you are poorly. Feel better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Christmas ones will be lovely! I'm going to add some later.

      Delete
  4. Suzanne, don't forget to add your pink cactus too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just used the Mice Birthday you sent me yesterday. Too cute not to use right away!

      Delete
  5. Got my first card made and linked up - Yay! Thanks for the challenge! Hope you are feeling much better by now!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies