Tuesday 8 March 2022

Time For T Stands for 'Tuesday'.

 I've missed a few T for Tuesdays as I've either had dogs to walk, stay or sit with or I've been having fun with grandkiddies down in Cornwall!  The later being so much more fun so there's been no time to comment or blog. I keep telling myself, 'You have retired' but the only thing that's true to that statement is the 'tired' bit'... zzzzzzzzzzz! T for Tuesday is hosted by Elizabeth and Bleubeard over on Altered Book Lover -go and have a peep! The first picture above is my latest Charity shop mug....but it's empty!  That's because there's a recipe  inside and on the outside, to bake a chocolate cake in the mug! So of course I've just done that now....and after three minutes in the microwave...
Chocolate Yumminess! It says to add two squares of dark chocolate in the middle  of the mixture so it melts, but I think it could do with four!
If I had managed to play T for Tuesday last week, you would've seen this Charity shop Monster Mug (with a pocket for his cookies! Not chocolate ones as they melt!)

 Our few days away in Cornwall, near Padstow, were spent with Hubby filming the grandkiddies on the beach. The waves where rolling in and quiet high. It looks a long way out but moments later one of those little ripples came gushing over those rocks and filled their wellie boots!
A creepy house in Padstow looking out over the harbour. Sort of boasts Pirates and Smugglers! I wonder what it looks like inside!?
And looking out to sea was this metal Surfer....hoping the Tide is bringing in some
big surfing waves!

Once back home, drinks and a family meal in a pub in Bournemouth and little Lola came with us! 

She ordered the drinks...
 
And watched what was going on perched on 'Uncle' Pat's Arm! (bil)

 She was also a great food Tester!
While we were in Cornwall, Mr Jinx stayed with Aunty Karen at her cattery. Here he is sleeping in his little house! That's it from me this Tuesday. Have a great day! Thank you for stopping by!

17 comments:

  1. Sounds like you did the perfect retirement activity, visiting with the grandkids. It sounds like you had a good time.Little Lola is cute too, and how fun she could order drinks at the pub. That is one smart dog. I hope you have a great T day Spyder, and a good week ahead also. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say time spent with grandkids trumps TSFT. Glad to see you back although, I think I saw you at WOYWW. wink. That chocolate goodness in the mug looks delicious! Happy T Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The surfer sculpture is very neat. Looks like a nice day at the beach.

    best…mae at maefood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks cold on the beach! Your cake in a mug looks delicious. I forgot how easy those were. I need to give them another try.
    Creepy house indeed but I like the stone on the exterior.
    Happy Tea Day,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sounds like a fun week, I have not made a cake in a mug yet-love the idea of them. Happy T Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun picturs - looks like a fab week. I loved each picture and wish I had been there! That mug with cake looks incrediably fun! Wow. I am going to try it! Happy T-day and hugz

    ReplyDelete
  7. That chocolate mug cake look so yummy and I love the cookie mug too! Looks like you had a wonderful time in Cornwall and such lovely weather too with the blue skies and sunshine although I'm sure it was still cold this time of year 😉. It looks like your pets had a fun break too! Wishing you a very Happy T Day! Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  8. My sincere apologies for this universal message, but my electricity has been off from about 4:25 Monday afternoon until shortly after 7:40 this morning. A transformer blew in my neighborhood. I heard the boom and felt the aftershock. It was a bitterly cold, windy night, so once my hands get warm and I get hot coffee and food in me, and I’ve had a chance to sleep (sleep was impossible in the cold), I’ll be by to visit properly. In the meantime, please accept my apology for not leaving a proper comment.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The mug cakes are so much fun, aren't they! I've never seen a mug especially for that, though. Great idea. I like the sculpture. Quite a striking element for the beach. It sounds like you're filling your retirement with fun :) Happy T Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  10. Time with the grandkids at the beach sounds so wonderful, and I would love a peek inside that old house! I've heard of making a cupcake in a mug in the microwave but have never tried it- looks delicious and moist. Great charity mug finds. Sweet fur babies:) Happy T day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cornwall is so beautiful! Happy T Day in these sad and scary times, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sounds like retirement to me. What is the full recipe of the cake in a mug. That would be fun to try.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your time in Cornwall sounds lovely! The mugs are fun - I agree, four pieces of chocolate is much better than just two.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cornwall looks so pretty. I have always wanted to visit it. So am glad to see your photos of your trip. Good to see Jinx again. He seems so sweet. I love the look of your chocolate cake. I hope it tasted good. Have a good day. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  15. I remember back when mug cakes were very popular. Haven't thought of that in a LONG time. I've never heard of a mug with a pocket for cookies. That is genius that you found it. I hope we see it again, too.

    Wow, Cornwall looks amazing. I would love to put it on my bucket list. Nice that you spent time with your grandees.

    Lola was adorable and it was good to see Mr. Jinks again, too.

    Thanks for sharing your time in Cornwall, at the pub with Lola, and your newly acquired mugs from the charity shop with us for T this week, dear Lyn.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ooh, that mug cake looks good and nice to have a handy place on your mug to stow a cookie. Looks like a fun day at the beach. Happy T Day

    ReplyDelete
  17. Looks like you had a fun time! What a cute doggie! Pet that sweet Mr. Jinxy for me!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies