Monday 14 March 2022

Blast from the past! #6

 Every Monday I'm going to (or try to!) add a card, or creation that I made waaay back, as I've noticed a lot of my pictures from years ago have disappeared. So...here we go with something from either the 1st of the month, first time I'd used or done something or... made on a Monday or made in the same month as now! These cards were added as my favourite cards of 2012 and posted on the 1st January 2013

 Tuesday, 1 January 2013

My Favourite cards of 2012

2012 was a really bad year for us, except of course the birth of baby Niamh!! But I wanted to join in with Debby's usual annual post of picking her five favourite cards for 2012 (All her cards are fantastic!) and what a great way to end the year....Here's mine, starting with... January... and you'll notice I can't count!!!! There's so much more than five!
  This card was actually a birthday card for my s-i-l the year before, but I posted it again when it appeared in the Trimcraft Newsletter... (I won goodies!)
February I made this card using one of my own digi's. The card was double sided and had a secret place to add money or a  token.

March you saw this Birthday card as a Quirky Craft DT card, my challenge and sketch. I just love Bugaboo!

April you saw the first one of two...birthday cards from my two dog sitting dogs to their 'daddy' The inside folds out. I made the papers using Promarkers.
 So, when May came along I did another card from the 'boys' to their 'mummy'. It was nice to see both cards stayed up long after the birthdays had been forgotten!!

By June, Lady Pam was a true member of our family and I sent her this card for her 81st birthday

July sees another Bugaboo card and some more of my Promarker made freebie papers. And I....
 had to add the Bugaboo Fridge magnet too and of course this Quirky Christmas in July card...
and seeing I love Santa...I gave it to Hubby John! And still in July....
  

August and September I was a Guest designer with Bugaboo 
so I made quite a few...
and added their little bug badge...
          to my DT cards...
 This one I think is my favourite! Love that wired ribbon!
  October brought us Halloween another Bugaboo
  and this SteamPunk fairy image from Stitchy won a few times and...
    My Bugaboo shaker  tutorial card won a few challenges too

In November I was making a few Christmas cards, another Bugaboo card
as well as thank you cards....and last but not least...
You saw this Christmas card using a  Dustin Pike's image, which I sent to my daughter in USA...
Yep, I know I've added too many....but never mind!
Wishing everyone who calls in a very Happy New Year! Big Hugs All Round!!

 

3 comments:

  1. Fun post, lots of gorgeous cards on show again. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Valerie! Glad you liked them!

      Delete
  2. Lots of cute cards! Loved seeing all of them. Have a good day. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

T Stands for Tuesday

Grab button for Second on the 2nd

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

My Blog List

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies