Tuesday 12 March 2024

T Stands for Lyn's Happy Birthday Tuesday!

 

Morning, Afternoon and Good Evening! It's Tuesday, Time for Tea... and other things  over on the Altered Book Lovers Blog, where you'll probably find, drink, food, mugs, spices and, other things! PluS! it's also my birthday today! We had a lovely family meal on Sunday, celebrating both Mother's Day and my zillionth birthday. I forgot to take any pictures. Shame. Never Mind. You'll just have to put up with my boring breakfast pictures! Or... last nights, tea time treat...

Francis and Sue came round, (famous for Airedale dogs and helping me out with John's bikes -MOTs Batteries and a few electrial jobs and the Garage) as I jokingly said, on FB, 'Save me some of that home made jam you've made!'....and they did! 'Loganberry and Fruit Explosion!' It's Yummy!!

In my 'staged' top picture, you can see this fabulous photo mix of family pictures, mostly of John from sis and bro inlaw.
Some of my lovely pressies came in this bag. It's lovely! Lovely Lovely! (Flowers and chocolates were wrapped inside.) But this bag??!
Lovely! Did I say lovely? It's sort of soft to the touch, and slighly embossed too, would make a fabulous Journal cover! Along with the little wooden die cut thingy!

 

Karen the cat lady, who owns the cattery, where Mr Jinx used to stay when we were away, sent me this lovely glass ball containly a pussy cat playing with butteries. 

 

This weeks Kombucha drink, no suger and made with different teas, is Raspberry and lemonade... then later...the 'purrrrfect hot Chocolate with squirty cream!

 I did say I probably wouldn't be doing a challenge for my birthday even though the last one was great fun, Umm? I've changed my  mind. There's going to be a freebie digi, but all you have to do is email me if you'd like it! I'm giving away the digi that was the prize to the winner last time. So only one person has even had that! More of that in the next post! Right, I've just got back from house sitting the Proff and his dogs, while Mrs Proff was out, so now I'm home I'd better go  do some food shopping. I'm suddenly hungry!! Have a great T for Tuesday Day! Thank you for stopping by

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Lyn. You got some nice presents. Hmmm toast and jam I think I will make some right now. LOL I love the cat crystal you got. That is really beautiful. Have a lovely day today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your food looks good, home made jam - yummy! Happy Birthday! Happy T day, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! 💐🎈I love loganberry jam and the gazing globe is just beautiful. I love how you look at the packaging and think how it could be turned into art. Your hot chocolate mugs is purrfect, too. Happy T Day

    ReplyDelete
  4. First of all, happy birthday, Lyn. I am glad you had a good time with family over the weekend.

    Your breakfast looks good and so does your afternoon tea. Lots of drinks to choose from.

    I really enjoyed the photos of John and the ones of you and John, including your wedding photo.

    You got some beautiful gifts for your birthday. I am in love with that cat in the glass ball. How sweet of her to remember you that way.

    I see so many drinks, I don't know where to begin. Your breakfast alone has a smoothie, coffee, water, and kombucha. Then there is afternoon tea with toast and jam. Finally, the "purrfect" ending is decadent hot chocolate.

    Thanks for sharing your amazing birthday gifts and all your drinks with us for T this Tuesday, dear Lyn.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday! The cat mug is fun. Happy T day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies