Wednesday 13 March 2024

Happy WOYWW!? #771. The Pile of Paper Grows!

 

Hello WOYWWERS! I know I did this post earlier...but it vanished! Where did it go!? Does it matter? Not a blinking sausage! I'll just type it out again, only this time, I'll try to get the smelling right....Blogger is still being a pain about loading up pictures. So I am a bit slow at getting things downloaded/uploaded to here. 

   Above, I'm in the Kitchen. I added more Stamperia papers, using Birthday money and Hobby Craft has sent me two £5 vouchers! Thank You! So I'll be popping over there at some point...

 I made some little filos/folders a while back, but didn't like the fact that some of the papers are upside down, so have been trying to work out how to cover them with out wasting too much of that lovely paper... anyway now that I have some more papers and toppers, I'll have plenty to play with! 

The very Top picture, my desk hasn't changed that much...I haven't tidied, just added to the pile..although I did manage to print out some more lables and used the card wrap-a-round from some pineapple tins (or it might've been tuna) There's some in that pile somewhere! (yep, right in the middle!)

Below are the labels I've done so far, just gotta ink them. I like to add them to the card, makes them look nice and sturdy, and if you hang them over the edge of a page there's still colour other than white on the back! Stacy's have come out a bit blurrrry this time but that's probably my printer, as the others are okay. I'll just print them out again. (and give the printer a good talking to!) 

 So that's it from me on this #771th WOYWW day! It was my birthday yesterday so scroll down or go here and email me if you'd like a freebie,  'Down The Dell' digi. Thank you for stopping by!

19 comments:

  1. Happy birthday for yesterday, Lyn. You look like you’ve been very busy organising your stash! I always think curating a stash is a separate hobby from using it!
    Take care and happy WOYWW
    Hugs
    Lynnecrafts 13 xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. "HaPPy BirTHdaY" March is full of birthdays for me. Here we are not so much mailing any to each other, most greetings are thru Facebook or calling on the phone. And I miss the holiday mail. We are now on Daylight Savings time so adjusting......but I love early morning Sunshine. Cute little tags and I love Stamperia papers, Enjoy a good week and being a tad bit older.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that's a lot of images and labels I see here... must be so much fun to play with! Enjoy your day, hug from Holland. Marit #15

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I make labels when I find I just have no mojo, it helps!

      Delete
  4. That looks like a happy stack of bits and bobs there! I can just see the folded folio and it's given me an idea of how I can add some pictures to a scrapbook page that I don't really want on show. Thanks for that! www.prettymypage.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very happy birthday. That cake looks delicious! 7 years old - so young! Happy WOYWW. Angela #1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is a clue....I only found one 7 candle!

      Delete
  6. Happy birthday for yesterday! the cake looks fabulous! Happy woyww. Helen #2

    ReplyDelete
  7. They look like gorgeous papers and a birthday too. That's a very busy desk today and hope you manage to get everything sorted how you want them. Wishing you a very happy woyww. Hugs Angela x12x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy birthday...and it seems you have a lot to do on your desk.
    Have a good time
    Violetta

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday Girlie!!! I think I would prefer celebrating than dealing with my crafty desk! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday! Lovely stuff, as ever, on your desk. Did you get one HB voucher and one other one? Interesting...I got a couple of emails from them as well but have not looked at what was on offer. Just what I need...more shopping. Although I do think I saw there is now a HobbyCraft in Salisbury and I am there all the time for hospital appointments so who knows? :)
    Emjoy! and get some sleep (5am is too early to get out of bed LOL!)
    Happy WOYWW!
    Mary Anne (8)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got a £5 vocher a few weeks back and then another one for my birthday...Lawn Fawn even set me the charge to get a free small unicorn die and stamp, but the post is just sooooooo much!

      Delete
  11. Happy Birthday Lynne!! I'm just catching up as I was out all day Thursday. Those stamperia papers are lush - in fact I have a project to the right of me to finish and I think they were Stamperia. Started it in October - what am I like?
    I'm guessing your getting the 'smelling' right is like when I say 'I'm having trouble with my worms today'. Stops people in their tracks sometimes. Now get on with all those projects (that goes for us both I think).
    Have a great week, love n hugs Cindy xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the cake, looks like you are a year older than me LOL. Loving all the mystical ephemera Hugs BJ#3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, more likely! I could only find one & candle....that's a kinda hint!

      Delete
  13. Aw Lyn, many happy returns! Hope you enjoyed that yummy looking cake..
    The stamperia bits and pieces are wonderful, although I must say that they are bit scary to me, so much detail and grown up colours! I shall no doubt enjoy everything that you do with them. Already, great idea with adding the labels to the card! Hope your next trip around the sun is a year long pleasure!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Belated Birthday Wishes to You. Love the birthday cake. Mine was a fruit cake, made for Christmas (long story) but saved for my birthday. We both love fruit cake so it is going down a treat. Love all the chocolate curls on yours - yum yum yum.
    Love Stamperia stuff and those papers are lush.
    Hugs, Neet xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies